Scribbles and Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribbles and Doodles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
lješnjak

lješnjak

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:14 pm

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 Tumblr_static_7exgidv9xe4oogk8kk8k084oo
Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 Newcreate.php?text=Crevan%20Gaunt&name=HARRP___
Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 Tumblr_lg5204w36h1qazagdo1_500
{{ }}

Mʏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ, I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ,
I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ᴀ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀ,
Bᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ,
Yᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢs I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Nᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ʀᴏᴡ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ sᴏɴɢ ɪs ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ

{ A Bʀɪᴇғ Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ }
Hey there! My name is Crevan Gaunt, yes, I have a masculine name, I know. My father wanted a son, but he got stuck with two twin daughters and was unable to have any more children. He thought by maybe calling me a male name I would magically become a boy. But really, I didn't want to be a boy, I like being female. Even at the age of fifteen, and hormones running through my body, I want to remain female. Being fifteen means I am in fourth year at Hogwarts of Witchcraft and Wizardry,and I was sorted into Slytherin. I like this house, mostly everyone gets along, the only flaw is you have to be quite bitchy to other houses, especially Gryffindor. My whole family was Slytherin, and it fits them perfectly really, they are all the blackest of the Blacks. Oh sorry, you don't understand my coding do you? I made little categories for the Slytherin house, as everyone in this house are just so easy to predict. The categories are Black, Grey and White. If you are Black, you are literally a Death Eater (Well, before the Death Eaters all dispersed after Voldemort had been killed). You believe in everything evil and actually wanted Voldemort to take over the world. Greys are slightly nicer, but probably would have joined Voldemort if they were asked. Now, Whites.  I hope to believe that I am a White, Whites are kind and really shouldn't have been placed in the Slytherin house. But then again, I don't think I would fit into any other house. But at least I am not as bad as my sister. As far as I know, my sister is naturally a horrible person, just like the rest of my family. Her name is Rivera, yeah she was the lucky one who got a female name. For some reason, she hates me outside of school, always avoiding me, but when at Hogwarts she literally never leaves my side. I guess having a mirror image of yourself at your side has its advantages. But my sister and I can't be more different, I love school, fashion and potions, she hates school, has a horrid fashion taste and loves Transfiguration. Plus she is a really nasty person compared to me, but hey, we are identical and it can be amusing to play tricks on people.
| Crevan | Cree-van | Fox | Irish | Chosen by my father |
| Gaunt | Gor-unt | Lassard-Looking | England | This surname makes Voldemort my third cousin once removed |

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 Tumblr_l8xedgLC6i1qayt01o1_500

{ A Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mᴏʀᴇ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟ }
My hairstyle changes literally everyday, it can be long, it can be short, but it is always the golden colour (Apart from that one time it was purple but we are not going there). I am a metamorphmagus, which can be incredibly useful, buit I don't change my features too often as I like them. My eyes are blue, and match my hair well, I like the combination. When I am not wearing the school uniform, my clothing is very much based on the muggle fashion, hey they have some great clothing! I guess you can describe it as 'Typical white girl', I've always wanted to go to that Starbucks shop, apparently it's really good. One problem is I have to buy anything from the muggle world as muggle money can be very hard to get a hold of at my age, and it isn't like I can ask my muggle hating father. I like muggles, I mean they aren't that much different to us, just lacking as much intelligence ( however I do think they can outsmart a large amount of the Slytherins). I have a pet cat, her name is Ivory, and we are always together. She never leaves her favourite resting spot, which is my shoulders. It is great in the winter as she is like a portable hot water bottle, but during the summer it is horrid. Her warm fur is unbearable, I am still trying to find out a spell that will make us both cooler. Best thing is, she is literally like my fursona. She seems to be in whatever mood I am in at the time and she definitely means the world to me. I found Ivory as a kitten, she was shivering in the damp doorway of Ollivander's Wand Shop, I was just heading to get my wand, we've been inseparable since. Now, my wand is different from the rest of my family's. They all have dragon heart-string, which is meant to be the core of power, while I got unicorn hair- the most faithful of wand cores. It is made from cherry wood and is about 10", just about perfect for me.

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 Tumblr_lqeuyx8lWc1qawld4o1_500

{ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ }
As mentioned before, I go to Hogwarts, with my twin sister Rivera. We spent a large amount of time together, even though we are like polar opposites. I know she hates me, but as I said, having a twin is a statement. My favourite school at class is potions, it's like what one of the most famous potions masters said: 'You can learn how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death.' I just like that thought, the potions can be as simple as you want, or as complex. It is hard to say which is my favourite potion, as they are all so different, but I must say I love the smell of Amortentia. It smells of vanilla, fresh linen and melted chocolate, I guess they are my two favourite smells. I just don't like how it allows people to make others obsessed with them. After school, I would like to go into medicine, and become a Mediwitch. It gives me chance to work with potions and help people at the same time. I don't think my father would agree with that job but hey, who cares?
Since I am in Slytherin, I spend my evenings in the Slytherin common room, it's nice in there. Relaxing, as part of the common room is under the lake. Bad if you dislike fish, as we see all sorts. Sometimes it is lovely to sit and watch all the creatures swimming by, if you're lucky you might see the Giant Squid or some merpeople. The slight green glow fits well with the whole Slytherin 'vibe', and I love it down there, especially during the holidays when all the other students had gone home and left me here. I never go home for the holidays apart from the summer holiday. My sister loves returning home, to see my family, but I find Hogwarts to be my family, so I want to stay here as much as I can. If I must say, Christmas is always the best time of year here, everyone is so jolly.  

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 Tumblr_lvweip0HcF1qiageco1_500

{ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ }
I partly mentioned my family before, and as I said, they are the blackest of the black. I don't dislike them, I make a point to dislike no one. They just can be annoying with their stereotypical Slytherin-ness. They say since I am related to Voldemort I must act more like he did. Last time I checked he did very well at school, but was just with the wrong crowd. No, I am not trying to defend what he did. He did some terrible, inexcusable things, just with every killing he became less and less human. Plus he is my family.
I mentioned my sister before, her name is Rivera, and we are twins and look just about identical. Apart from our eyes, my eyes are blue, hers are green. Plus her fashion is too wizarding world for me. She is very proud to be a witch, being exactly like my father and hating muggles, I don't understand why, but I stick by her. In the end family is all we have. Rivera and I spend a lot of time together at school, we're the only twins in this year at Hogwarts and Rivera loves to show that off. I don't mind really, being in the popular crowd, it lets me have many friends, which is what I like. Rivera isn't a metamorphmagus and I think that is the main reason she doesn't like me that much. She has her golden hair long and she never really puts it up into a pony tail.
I guess here I will be able to mention my friends. I have a lot of them, but one, James, well I call him Jimmy, is my best friend. We met on the day of sorting and we instantly became friends. The only problem is people always think we are together, we aren't we are just very good friends. Very good friends. We have tried to be together once, but it didn't work out, it was too awkward and laughable, so we broke up and he found another girlfriend, her name is Annie. She is a lovely girl, Ravenclaw, like Jimmy. We spend a lot of our time together, Jimmy, Annie and I, much to my sister's obvious delight. She doesn't like I am hanging out with Ravenclaws, but hey, they're great when you need help on homework.

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 Tumblr_lkeapbrBWS1qgscbho1_500

{ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs }

[ My three favourite songs ]
I prefer muggle songs to wizard songs because I find the songs written by witchs and wizards are based too much on the wizarding world. Muggles songs have much more heart to them

[ Animals ]
My favourite animal has to be the maned wolf, it is just so elegant looking and beautiful. It is completely different to the other types of wolves, and I believe the best.

[ Places ]
I love the Slytherin Common Room, I have to say it one of my favourite places in the world. I also love the Forbidden Forest, but since it is forbidden, it is best I don't say this aloud.

[ Books ]
My favourite book is by Gilderoy Lockhart; Romeo and Juliet. It is just so beautiful.

Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 Newcreate.php?text=Thomas%20Forman&name=Dearest%20open
Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 Tumblr_m1vept3MQJ1rnjbgoo1_500

Name
Thomas Forman

Nicknames
Tom, not Riddle. Definitely not Riddle.

Skip the pleasantries
Morning all! As you may already have guessed my name is Thomas Forman. And believe me, please, my parents named me before the whole Voldemort fiasco. I am now in my fourth year at Hogwarts. So that makes me fifteen. I was sorted into Gryffindor house almost immediately. The sorting hat hardly even touched my head. It wasn't really that big a surprise though. All of my family were in Gryffindor. Excluding my mothers side that is. I'm half and half, my mothers a muggle and my fathers a wizard. It was a real shock for her when she found out. One of the greatest family stories that just has to be told at dinner parties. It was really how they met, to be honest. My father 'accidentally' performed magic in front of my mother. Could have got him arrested if she didn't keep her mouth shut. Lucky she did though or I would never have been born. I don't have any siblings which used to make me upset but now I prefer the privacy. I have four friends. Literally. But at least it's better than none. Out of the four my best friend has to be Uriel. We met on our first day at Hogwarts and have been inseparable since. To be honest I can't wait for school to end. I feel that the castle walls are holding me back from the world. I still get good grades though. My parent push me to do better. Even my mother who doesn't understand any of it.

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 Tumblr_lwxy2oHxRW1qal6pi

How I look and stuff
I am pretty damn average to say the least. I have dark brown hair that refuses to be anything other than spiked up. I'm not...unattractive but I'm not exactly perfect either. My eyes are an unusually bright purple x. I'm quite tall for my age but I don'y tower over everybody. I wear a lot of muggle clothing at weekends and holidays. Mostly because my friends do and I don't want to seem like the odd one out. When I first started at Hogwarts my father had 'the talk' about what it would be like. He said that I should try to get along with everyone. Even the Slytherine's. Now that I've had the experience of getting to know them it's hard not to hate them. Everyone in my family is unique in every way which means that none of our wands are similar. My fathers core has unicorn tail and my grandfathers has dragon's heartstring. My wand has phoenix feather, which is meant to be very rare. It is made from Ivy and is 12 inches long x. Wands containing phoenix feather are said to be unpredictable which, I think, best suits my personality.

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 Tumblr_lyw4r6PI5o1r0i10do1_400

Magic
As I was growing up my father used to try to coax the magic out of me. It was perfectly normal in our household for fire balls to be flying around. Every year, on my birthday my father would test to see if I was a squib. This meant that he would fire certain charms or curses at me and see if I could deflect them. On my tenth birthday he must have been feeling pretty confident because instead of putting a harmless spell on me, he fired a plasma bolt straight at my face. Fortunately, my powers had finally shown. My fathers side of the family had an extravagant party that lasted three day. My mother was definitely not happy.

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 Tumblr_lx5u9f2Wmh1qbgy7e

Interests

Music
I am a big fan of muggle rock bands such as Halestorm and All Time Low. My all time favorite song has to be Reckless and the Brave by All Time Low. I never really liked music from the wizarding world as it all seemed far too pretentious.

Animals
I absolutely adore cats, especially tabbies. I have a tabby kitten called Milo. I was over the moon when I discovered that cats were allowed at Hogwarts.

Hobbies
Before I came to Hogwarts I discovered the delights of comic books. My father used to find it too nerdy and muggle like for a wizard so I could only read them at the library, or at school when I manage to smuggle them in my trunk. I like reading classic novels such as Moby Dick and Shakespeare. I enjoy spending most of my time reading infront of the fire in Gryffindor's common room. I especially like sitting beneath the whomping willow, which I seem to have been able to tame, and read my comics.

Stupid activities with friends
My friend, Uriel, is the sporty one and is exceptionally good at Quidditch so sometime drags me into 'races'. In my second year Uriel managed to acquire a dragons egg. He bought it to Hogwarts and it almost ripped the castle apart. Oh, and did I mention that I got the blame and was almost expelled. I was only allowed to stay because my grades were so good. I also got detention and had to clean all the damage the dragon had created.

What he hates
I can't stand wizards that hate muggles or muggles that hate wizards. Not to mention the fact that muggles don't know anything about us. It just gives wizards a reason to ridicule them more.
x x x
x x x

Last edited by rocketship potter on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:42 pm

Crevan
I had to admit, I have been looking forward to this lesson all day, and it had finally arrived. Rivera was stood at my side, quite grumpily which contrasted my happy manner. I love potions. Rivera can't stand it. I merrily skipped into the classroom as soon as Professor Slughorn arrived. He was the potions Master and I looked up to them so much, even if he did have his down falls. I liked to believe I was in his 'Slug Club' but he hadn't held any meetings for that this year. Professor Slughorn was definitely one of my favourite Professors here, which is why I sat at the very front of the classroom, while all the other Slytherins took to the back, muttering about me being 'out of character'. I didn't care really, they'll still sit with me at lunch and stuff, it seems, even if you act like a nerd in some classes, you will always have a large group of friends if you hang around with your popular sister. She went to the back of the class as well, tsking at me as she went.  But just because my friends are at the back, doesn't mean I will join them. They're too grumpy during this lesson, which is odd because we Slytherins are meant to like this class. I knew I definitely did, and I am sure the others did, they just didn't want to show it in front of the Gryffindors because they might see it as a weakness.

Last edited by lješnjak on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:54 pm

I stood chatting to my friends outside the potions classroom. They were all complaining about it being boring and not involving any 'real' magic. I personally found it very interesting. The things you can make out of certain ingredients is fantastic. I head into the room with everyone else and immediately avoid the Slytherin's and head to the front with Uriel. He and Sam sit together. I mutter that it's okay and head to another table. A blond girl with Slytherin robes on was sitting at the very front. I sat in the spare seat and took out my equipment. It was strange, usually Slytherin's hate potions and sit at the back in a big group. My father said that they used to love it because the teacher always favored them.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:09 pm

Crevan
I glanced up as a guy sat next to me. Gryffindor? I grinned brightly at him, silently congratulating him on breaking the stereotype slightly. But as I glanced around I realised here were no seats. Oh, right. I hated the stereotype placed on us Slytherins, people think we're mean all the time. The majority of us are, yes, and I do act like that sometimes. However at this moment in time I was in too good a mood to actually do anything mean or bitchy, so the smile spread wider across my face as I said "Hey" I just hoped he wasn't like most Gryffindors who would cringe away.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:12 pm

I was stunned slightly by her attitude and hesitated before saying "hi". I looked at the desk and noticed that I'd lost my quill. "Um...you don't by any chance have a spare quill, do you?"
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Crevan
"Uh, I might do" I said, lowering myself to the floor to grab my pen out of my bag. I liked my bag, it was basic, yes, but sometimes simplicity is best. I moved my stuff about before sighing, I'd never find it in here. I got my wand and pointed inside my bag. "Accio quill" I said, and from the bottom of my bag out popped a quill. "Here you go" I handed the quill over.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:25 pm

"Thanks", I take the quill and hold out my other hand. "I'm Thomas", I really wasn't used to being pleasant with their lot.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Crevan
I smiled lightly at him, "Crevan" I replied, shaking his hand enthusiastically. "Nice to meet you Thomas" At least he hasn't got his Gryffindor friends to eat me or something. I mean I must look like a complete freak right now.

(You still okay with Wednesday? Paige is coming in the evening, but you can come earlier if you wish.
My phone is by my feet and that's like really far away and I'm too lazy to text you)
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:36 pm

I can practically feel Uriel's eye's on the back of my head. He must be the highest Slytherin hater in the whole school. "So...How come your not sitting with the rest of your house?" i ask, curious. She didn't seem like she was evil enough to be in Slytherin.

(Yeah sure, what time

Get off your lazy ass and pick up the phone)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:41 pm

( Any, I think she's coming about 6-7
Pft no)

Crevan
"They don't like this class, but I do, I love it. Usually I would be sitting with them, and my sister, however you can't hear the teachers from that far away." I explained, fiddling with the end of my quill. "I find this class more interesting than other ones."
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:49 pm

I nod in agreement. "It's not my favourite but its definitely better than most". I look behind me and see a girl that looked exactly like Crevan except...meaner. "I agree that you can't hear too well from there. I hate it when I'm at the back of my favourite class. My friend thinks I'm too nerdy about it but I ignore him. A lot".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:53 pm

Crevan
I smiled at him, "This is the only class I pay attention in, so I guess it is my favourite. What's yoour favourite class?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:58 pm

"Defence against the dark arts or charms on a good day", I reply almost immediately. I'd loved it ever since my first lesson. Plus I liked the thought of making something from nothing like fire. It felt like I was breaking one of Newtons laws.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:01 pm

Crevan
"Makes sense" I nodded lightly, then glanced up towards Professor Slughorn as he began speaking. "I hope today's lesson is interesting, the last couple have just been revising, which is always boring." I mumbled to Thomas so i didn't get in trouble for talking.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:19 pm

"Mmm. A friend of my dad's used to say his lessons were great. Definitely better than that professor Snape", I kept my voice quiet aswell. I couldn't afford to loose any more house points.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:24 pm

('any more' Toooom what have you been doing)

Crevan
"I heard he was one of the best potions masters there was. I would have liked to see what they were like- I bet he was very strict" I replied, not looking towards Thomas as I spoke so it made it look like I was concentrating, but it was easy to tell this was another revision lesson.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:30 pm

"I hear he was mean. Then again that was from a Gryffindor's point if view. Wasn't Snape the head (???) of Slytherin?" I whispered while pretending to look at my work.

(Well you know it wasn't technically his fault *points to Uriel subtlety*)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:34 pm

(He went along with it so he is to blame as much as Uriel)
Crevan
"I've always been brought up in the Slytherin point of view, my father was here when Snape was teaching and he says he is the best teacher to have taught here" I replied, smiling lightly at him.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:37 pm

"Who was your father? Mine might have known him", here comes another feud of the houses.

(mwahahah i will make you think of a back story

He didn't do the stuff he just got the blame. Like the dragon incident (Its official name))
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:47 pm

(right you will have to make him expain the whole dragon incident to Cree later on)
Crevan
"Charles Gaunt, he came here like fifteen years ago, or something like that. He met my mother here who died when she had Rivera and I." I explained, tracing lines on the side of my page. Shame we weren't doing a practical today.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:59 pm

"I'm sorry", I mutter. I didn't think that something like that could happen to a Slytherin. Then again maybe that's why their so mean all the time. "What year did he first come to Hogwarts?", his name didn't ring any bells.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:02 pm

(waaait fifteen isnt right, that would make him like eighteen when the twins were born, ill change that to twentyfive or something)
Crevan
I shrugged, not entirely sure,."About 1980 or something" I said, I didn't my much attention to my father's history, he just went around hating people.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:05 pm

"Same year as my dad", I mutter mostly to myself. Then why didn't he mention anyone with that name.

(damn it hazel
i don't know what to write
my creativity flew away when i went a walk this morning (afternoon but morning to me))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next