Scribbles and Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribbles and Doodles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:27 am

"Thaaat would be awkward", I say and smile widely.

(skip?)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:39 am

(yup, next night)
Crevan
"Okay, I regret that extra cupcake at dinner" I huffed as I climbed the ladder with a undetectable expansion charm on a bag that had a cauldron in. The cauldron is damn heavy, why do they have to make it out of such heavy materials. "Why do I get the heavy item? You're meant to be the gentleman"
Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:42 am

I take the bag from her hands silently. To much exercise for words.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:46 am

Crevan
"Oh yeah now you take it, we're just about at the top" I teased as I reached the top of the ladder and climbed into the classroom. I held down my hand to help him up. "Okay this room smells as bad as it was described to smell"
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:50 am

"So they teach us how to change an animal into a goblet, but fail to mention anything on grammar?", I wheeze. I'm not the best at sports. Except the occasional flying but that's pretty damn easy.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:57 am

Crevan
"I find grammar unneeded in this world. To grammar is like to yodel, it is done but isn't a required skill." I replied, shaking my head at him, before looking over to the window. The air in here is so smokey it was almost unbreathable. I opened the window before returning to Thomas' side. "So, Mr. Gryffindor, what do we do first"
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:02 am

I manually push a table out into the center of the room while opening the windows with a flick of my wand. "Well...people say Im particularly good with fires. Probably because of the Last Super incident, but we wont get into that right now". I mutter some words (MAGICAL) and a green fire appears on the round table, hovering slightly as to bot burn the wood. "Got the cauldron?"
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:07 am

Crevan
"Uh, yeah, here." I took the bag off my shoulders and removed the cauldron from inside of it. I placed the cauldron on the fire and flopped on to one of the beanbags. "What ingredient first?" I asked, too lazy to look it up or try to remember, so I remained in my beanbag watching Thomas.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:03 am

I take the parchment from my back pocket. "1. Add powdered moonstone until the potion turns green", I read.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:10 am

Crevan
I nodded and lazily flicked my wand to put the right amount of moonstone, without moving from my seat. "Who said potion making had to make you move?" I asked, looking at my nails.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:14 am

I look into the cauldron. "Yeah, but I'm pretty sure you gotta look into the cauldron", I say. "You have to see when the colours change and what not".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:21 am

Crevan
I huffed and stood up to walked to Thomas' side by the cauldron and peered inside. "Yep, green" I said, shrugging lightly. "What is next?" I asked, looking at the sheet in his hands.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:25 am

"Um...2. Stir until the potion turns blue", I take out my wand and do as I said. "Don't you think It's a bit weird that we use magic wands with liquids?"
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:29 am

Crevan
"Don't you think it's a bit weird that we use sticks to do magic?" I replied, watching as he stirred the potion.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 am

"Touché", I nod my head to the side. I find myself staring at her so quickly turn back to the potion. "3. Add powdered moonstone until the potion turns purple", I say quickly. "Jeez,how much moonstone do they want?"
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:44 am

Crevan
"It seems enough to create a new moon." I said, as some hair fell in front of my face, as it was short today, my fringe doesn't reach behind my ear. "Hang on a second" I mumbled, searching into my pocket for a hair boble. I closed my eyes and made the fringe longer so I could tie it up with the rest of my hair. Being metamorphmagus is useful sometimes. "What next?" I asked, peering at the instructions.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:56 am

"Whoa, how'd you do that?" Id never seen anyone who could do something like that before. She just came with a whole load of new surprises.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:03 pm

Crevan
I glanced up at him and grinned, "This?" I asked, changing the colour of my hair to bright blue. I fiddled with the tips of my newly coloyred hair. "I should keep it like this" I replied, trying to work out if blue or gold is better.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:07 pm

I walk over to her and stare at her hair. I pick up a strand and run my fingers through it. "Cool", I whisper. I notice my closeness and cough into my fist. "So...the potion".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:12 pm

Crevan
I blushed lightly, and shook my head in a rapid motion so it returned to its original colour. "Mm, next ingredient?" I asked keeping my head slightly low
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:40 pm

"Weellll...4. Allow to simmer until the potion turns pink", I say. I flop into a nearby beanbag "I think you should do the rest. Ive pretty much done all the work so far", I say between a yawn and stretch.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:48 pm

Crevan
"Lazy ass" I shook my head at him, taking the instructions off him. "Syrup of hellebore until it turns turquoise. Wow this a colourful potion" I said, waiting for the potion to turn pink.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:52 pm

"Mmm. Takes a lot of effort". I take out another piece of parchment and write down what's happened so far. "God, I hate writing about it. Take all the fun from it".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:58 pm

Crevan
"Mhm. It is the worse" I tucked another hair behind my ear before following the rest of the instrutions. After I had done that I glanced back to Thomas, and smiled, "Finished" I said, flopping onto the beanbag beside him.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:04 pm

"Oh, thank god, cause its getting real stuffy in here", I say.I push myself up by my elbows and walk over to the cauldron. "Looks good", I note. I take out a small glass vial and transfer some of the potion into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next