Scribbles and Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribbles and Doodles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:13 pm

"Mhm...Guess this is your first witnessed 'Incident' then".

Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Crevan
"Ah the others sound more interesting" I said, "Anyway, that wasn't your fault, so it wasn't your 'incident'" I replied, tapping my quill on my paper, deciding doing work was too much effort and talking to Thomas was better.
Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:39 pm

"True. Congratulations! Your first fuck up", I whisper. I look over to her and smile. I hear a 'pst' behind me and turn to see Uriel staring wide eyed at me. "Dude", he whispered and shrugged in a "what the hell" gesture.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:43 pm

Crevan
I nodded and smiled at him, then looked at the guy who was making gestures to Thomas. I raised a questioning eyebrow at him, before looking down at the almost blank page.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:05 pm

I look back to the front of the class and don't look at Uriel until the end of the lesson. When the class was over he pulled me to one side as we left. "You've got to be shitting me, right?" he said. "what?" I asked utterly confused. "You know what", he sneered and marched away. "I wont know if you don't tell me", I shout after him.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:35 pm

Crevan
As soon as class was over, I grabbed my bag and walked over to Rivera, who roled her eyes at me as I glanced over to Thomas. She dislikes Gryffindors almost as much as muggles there is just a lottle.tiny bit of difference. "Freak" She says to me before walking off, her [and I guess mine as well] group of friends trailing close behind as we head to class.

(sorry mum just made me do chores
Skip to detention?)
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:33 pm

(yep)

I knocked on the door to Slughorns classroom. And yes, I was late. I opened the door when I heard a voice say "come in".

(What can their punishment be)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:41 pm

Crevan
I looked up as Thomas walked in, and smiled lightly, this wasn't my first detention, nor would it be my last, there was just a chance this one maybe better than the others.
(cleaning cauldrons? Sorting out ingredients?)
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:12 pm

"Hey", I whisper. I stand beside her and look towards Slughorn. "Okay, then. Since the both of you have blatantly ignored the rules and I don't need any tasks doing. You two will be cleaning the upper level windows", he said too cheerfully. I groaned loudly. Not the worst punishment but it could be better.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Crevan
I smiled at him, and sighed lightly, "I have had worse, just as long as we don't have to clean every window on the top floor" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:49 pm

"You will be cleaning all of the windows on the top floor. If you don't get it done tonight the detention will be carried on to tomorrow night and so forth". I groaned inwardly but almost snickered at Crevans misfortune.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:54 pm

Crevan
"Shut up" I grumbled at him, "Right let's get this shit over with" I said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:04 pm

"Alrighty then", I say and dust my hands off dramatically. "Goooooo team!", I hold up my hand for a high five.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:07 pm

Crevan
"Just no" I shook my head before walking off. "C'mon Mr. Thomas or we'll working in the dark."

(skip?)
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:43 pm

I walk up the hill towards the north side with the buckets of water. As soon as i see the amount of windows my jaw drops along with the buckets. "Holy..."
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Crevan
"Goblin balls" I said, "Okay this is slavery. We should call the wizard cops or something" I announced, starting to walk back down the hill in a form of protest.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:48 pm

"Not the swear I was going for, but okay", I say and grab her arm, pulling her up the hill again. "I agree with you on the slavery thing, but if we don't do this we'll have to do something worse", I say. "Plus...", I drag the 's', "With all this water around", I throw some water on her.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:55 pm

Crevan
"Oh you two legged centaur!"I almost shouted, and pointed my wand at him "Aguamenti" I said, a puddle of water floated above his head, "Oh dear, you will have to redo your hair" and with that the water fell.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:59 pm

I shake my hair like a dog. "Damn it, women. Now I'll look like Jedward on a rainy day", I say. I pick up a bucket and wave my wand at the same time, "wingardium leviosa", the water from the bucket i wasn't holding flew into the air towards Crevan. I splashed the water from the bucket i was holding at her to create maximum splashitude.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Crevan
I placed a bubble-head charm over my mouth so I could breath properly. Ilifted a bucket and tipped it over his head. I moved the damp hair away from my face, half grinning broadly, half laughing.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:09 pm

"That's it", I grumble. I run towards her and tackle her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:17 pm

Crevan
The initial shock made me squeal loudly as we fell to the floor. After a second of recovery and time for the deep scarlet blush to fade, I smiled up at him and moved a few damp strands out of his face. "Damp Jeward look suits you" I commented.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:19 pm

"Why thank you", I say a cup her cheek. I realise how close we are and how bad thus would be for everyone. I role off of her and sit up. "We should probably get started on the windows", I notice.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:29 pm

Crevan
I rubbed the back of my neck, which like the rest of my face hadheayed up and was probably bright red, and sat up. "Good idea" I sighed lightly then pointed my wand at Thomas and muttering a spell, drying him off, then did the same to myself. "So which windows first?"
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:35 pm

I look at the windows. "You know...he never actually said that we weren't allowed to use wands. Sooo", I mutter a spell to clean the windows. The dirt on them all instantly disappeared. "Now we get more time to ourselves", I point out cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next