Scribbles and Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribbles and Doodles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:35 pm

"Its fine. I know what I'm doing", I say. I walk over to the tree and as its branches start to move I take out my wand and whisper "Imobulus". The tree suddenly became still so I was able to walk closer to its trunk. "See?"
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Crevan
I skiled lightly and walked over to his side, "So you do this often? Get detention with a girl, fly with her on a broom then take her to a tree that could potentially kill her?" I asked jokily, looking up at the tree branches.
Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:46 pm

"Well, usually I get detention alone. Fly by myself and sit under a tree reading comic books. But today I decided to mix it up a little bit". I smile and create a blanket with my wand. I sit down with my hands resting behind me. I motion for her to join me.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:50 pm

Crevan
I sit cross legged next to him, "Well, I am glad you did, it is a lovely place here" I noticed, still gazing upwards, my hands folded neatly on my lap.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:54 pm

I look over at Crevans face. Her hair was floating around her face due to the wind. Han unexplainable urge to be around her over came me. I held out a finger and turned her face around to look at me. I stared into her eyes, leaned forward and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Crevan
That was unexpected. I did not even think this would happen, not that I minded. I replied to the kiss, of course I did. The guy was cute, funny, but a Gryffindor. There was a chance of his friends not liking me, and an even bigger chance of Rivera hating him.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:03 pm

Oh my god. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. "Never done this before", I whisper.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Crevan
"If you don't include Harry, John, James, Sophie, the whole of the charms class- then I have never done this before either" I said, "Joking, joking"
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:13 pm

My balance gave out and I fell on my back, pulling Crevan down with me. "Sorry", I whisper between a kiss. "So is there a nickname".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:24 pm

Crevan
I cuddled my head into him slightly, "Nickname? Like what?" I asked, looking up towards him.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:27 pm

"Cree? Van? Cupcake?", I suggest. "All of them would be great", I tease and pull her closer, if that was even possible.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:40 pm

Crevan
"Mm, cupcake is too cheesy, Cree is the name my friends usually call me and Van is something that muggles drive." I replied, smiling.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:17 pm

"How 'bout Enticing", I say and kiss her after. "Exhilarating...Exceptional...Invigorating", I mumble between kisses. Trailing kisses from her neck to her mouth with each word. Finally kissing her properly after the last word.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Crevan
I wrap one arm over his stomach, shaking my head slightly, not wanting to pull out of this kiss. "I think those names would be too complicated. Your name should be related to your eyes; I have never seen any so fascinating before." I moved back slightly so I could look directly into them.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:58 am

I point vaguely at my eyes, "Some DNA cock-up, since none of my family have the same". I reach out my hand and run my fingers through her hair. "Now, you. All of you is fascinating", I say, "to me".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:12 pm

Crevan
"I like them though" I replied then laughed slightly and shook my head slightly "Who knew you were such a compliment giver"I said, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:47 pm

"Mmm", I mumble. "Well we only met a few days ago. And I haven't met anyone before who I can give wonderful compliments to", I say and take a breath. The time that I wasn't kissing her felt like an eternity so I leaned in close again.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:06 pm

Crevan
I felt a blush lingering on my cheeks, as I moved towards him and kissed him. "I'm not complaining about it"
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:18 pm

I noticed her blush and ran my thumb along her cheek. "You're so cute when you blush", I say. I lean my forehead against hers, "I never want this to end", I whisper and kiss her once more.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:23 pm

Crevan
"Mm,me neither but I think it will have to, how long does the immobulous (fuck spelling) last?" I asked, looking towards him and cuddling slightly closer, burying my face into him, not used to all the compliments.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:28 pm

I look up to see the branches of the whomping willow start to quiver. One in particular swooped down and tried to hit us. "Run", I say and stand up, pulling Crevan with me. "Guess it doesn't last that long then, huh?"
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:32 pm

Crevan
"You guess" I said, shaking my head slightly as we run from underneath the tree. "First try to kill me by putting me on a broom, second try to sugar coat me so you can get the willow to kill me" I teased him lightly.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:01 pm

"Oh no", I say sarcastically, "you've discovered my master plan". Once we were far enough away from the tree so it wouldn't reach us I pull her to one side. "Shall we take a walk?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:10 pm

Crevan
"Alright" I reach over and took his hand. I have only known Thomas for a few days, but I already felt a bit of a connection to him. He was cute, funny and great to hang around with. I liked him, a lot.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:14 pm

I smiled, "smashing" (excuse his British slang). "So since I've told you about me, and you've probably heard everything already, why don't you tell me about yourself?" I wanted to get to know her. I was starting to really, very, undeniably like her. It was slightly confusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next