Scribbles and Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribbles and Doodles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
lješnjak

lješnjak

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:08 pm

Crevan
I took my hair out of the ponytail and ran a hand through it. "Yeah, is that all we need?" I asked, gesturing to the vial. And made the rest of the potion disappear along with the fire.
Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:10 pm

"That's what the professor said", I say. I walk over to the trap door and put the ladder down. "Ladies first".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Crevan
"Such a gentleman" I winked at him, as I put the bag containing the empty cauldron and reminants of ingredients onto my shoulders. I climbed through the hole onto the ladder. "I will make sure not to look up"
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:20 pm

"Well, I cant promise anything", I say sarcastically. I follow her down and push the ladder back up. "So this is like our official workplace then".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Crevan
I laughed, heaving the bag into a more comfortable position. After I took a deep breath to get myself out of laughing, I nodded, "Yeah, it is a good space" With a glance back, I started walking down the stairs. "Race you" I said before charging down the stairs jumping down two at a time.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:35 pm

"Too much exercise for one day", I mutter but follow her down.

(skip?)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:42 pm

(yup)
Crevan
I leant back in my chair waiting for Thomas to turn up. Today was the potion was due, and Thomas was the one who had the vial. If he didn't turn up then we'd both get detention.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:45 pm

I hurry to potions. Late again. Uriel had been keeping me back. I sneak through the door and slide into my seat. Professor Slughorn didn't even see me. Skills. I'm telling ya.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:51 pm

Crevan
"Finally" I say to him as he sits down, "You could have took longer, did you spend the time sorting out your hair?" I teased, looking over to him and letting the chair drop to the floor. I rested my elbows on the table and my chin on the palms of my hands.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:58 pm

"Yeah, cant you tell?", I say and run a hand through my hair. I smirk and pull our homework out of my bag. "You know, people don't usually trust me with stuff. Not after the 'Gobrat Incident'".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Crevan
I grinned with a slight shake of the head, then reached forward to sort out a hair that he had messed up "Wait the what incident?" I asked, once I had decided the hair was in the right place.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:03 pm

I feel my cheeks heat up at her touch. "Oh, it was nothing", I say and lower my head. "I accidentally transfigured all of the school goblets into rats".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:05 pm

Crevan
"That was you? Wasn't that like in our first year? How the hell did ypu manage that?" I exclaimed, probably a bit loud, so I dropped my voice. "Seriously though, to do that it would take skill"
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:09 pm

"I know", say nonchalantly and flip my hair back. "I was supposed to be cleaning them as punishment for the 'Train Incident'. I was trying to figure out a spell to do it faster, but it went a bit wrong. Guess the sorcerers apprentice moment is just an animated film".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:12 pm

Crevan
"How many of these 'incidents' have happened? And how haven't you been expelled yet?" I asked, laughing quietly at his reaction. I always though Gryffindors were goody two shoes, well seems my belief is unvalid.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:21 pm

"Umm...too many to count. And the reason I haven't been expelled yet is because my grades are so good", I sigh. "Its all very mundane, really".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:27 pm

Crevan
I shook my head, smiling still, "I look forward to seeing one of your incidents in the future." I said, no longer paying any attention to what Professor Slughorn was saying, my undivided attention on Thomas.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:31 pm

(innuendo. Again)

I look over to Crevan, ignoring the professor. "You know, I actually try not to screw stuff up, but...it just...happens".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:40 pm

(it is my job c; )
Crevan
"More entertaining for the rest of us" I replied, but a loud voice interuptted me. "Miss Gaunt, Mr Forman, please pay attention when you are in my lesson" Slughorn's voice said from behind us, causing me to jump. "Tell me, Mr Forman, what does the potion Amortia do?" Slughorn looked at Thomas, but I replied for him. "Most people believe it to cause love, but in reality it only causes an obsession.
(says you)
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:44 pm

I open my mouth but close it when Crevan answers. "Perhaps there is a bit of confusion going on here", Slughorn said. "So if she is Mr Forman, then you must be Mrs Gaunt", he bent over so he was staring me in the face."Umm...no sir".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:51 pm

Crevan
"Yes, sir, I am clearly Mr Forman, I mean look at the hair." I quickly changed my hair so it was exactly like Thomas'. Then decided that wasn't enough proof so changed my whole face to be the mirror image of Thomas.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:55 pm

My jaw fell at her comment. I look over to her and fall back out of my seat. "Holy...", I stop myself from swearing as Slughorn stares at me pointedly. "Um...yeah", I nod and pick myself of of the floor.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Crevan
I laughed and changed back to normal, grinning at his reaction. Which received a glare from Slughorn, I stopped myself from laughing and dropped my head. "Sorry sir"
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:05 pm

"Detention!", he almost screamed. "For both of you". He walked to his desk and picked up two slips. "Out of all my time here I have never, ever known students to be as incompetent as you two". He shook his head. "Now get back to work".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Crevan
I groaned slightly, "Fine" I grumbled, and picked up my quill. Detentions weren't too bad, just boring, I think it will be a bit more interesting since Thomas wpuld be there. I watched as Slughorn walked off "Arsehole doesn't know how to have fun"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next