Scribbles and Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribbles and Doodles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ley
Admin
ley

the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate   the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:26 am

Luce
"NOOOO ESCAPED KITTEN ON LOOSE", I shot up and chased after Kitty. Oh, I will love spending my time here.

Zach
"I couldn't knit anything because I can't knit", I responded. Oh my god get off my back. She was so insistent to keep on talking to me, why?

Benedict
"Neither." This is a bit more than an intern experiences, right? Ah, but who cares. "That's why I work alone. Until the time I find a partner, well, who knows."

Isaac
Oh, this was delightful. "Is it lucky for me", who cares about others, "now? New relationships are to be made." If he can be so open, so can I. I was just waiting for a sign. I winked at him.
Back to top Go down
http://ohreallyarley.tumblr.com
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate   the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:38 am

kitty
i meowed as i ran away from her, bumping into a camera "get da fuck out the way!" i squealed, turning to run in a different direction.

Ellie
"Well then, you can learn. You seem intelligent, I'm pretty sure you can handle it" Surely someone can't be like this all the time, maybe there is like a 'kindness on switch'.

Amelia
I nodded slightly, "I get what you mean, someone who knows everything about you and knows where you might stumble and help you up"

Andrew
I flushed at his wink. Of course I did. This is unfair, if he is teasing me I won't be best happy. "Hm" I tried to keep up at least a little of a cool façade, even if my red cheeks didn't help, "Definitley depends on whom these new relationships are built up on"
Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
ley
Admin
ley

PostSubject: Re: the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate   the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:43 am

Luce
"Kitty noooo you're going to kill somebody, crap!" I kept on running after her, but I'm not in God knows what shape, I only do yoga, so I stopped soon enough. "Not fair."

Zach
"I'm intelligent enough to know that knitting is irrelevant", I didn't come here for this. That's a sentence I'll be repeating for the rest of this show. Not even sorry.

Benedict
I frowned slightly. "Wait, no, back up, that's melodramatic, we don't want people to think we dislike our jobs." Or to know what my and possibly her job was.

Isaac
"Ah, come on, you tease. Pick one person in the room who you'd like as a friend." I said friend, so hopefully he doesn't pick me. Because, really, his blush was adorable.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate   the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:58 am

kitty
"ah! sucker!" i walked to her side and tapped her cheek with my hand, "better lay of the chips" i teased her, reaching into the bowl, admittedly quite a few had fell out, and a few more chips.

Ellie
"But you could make a jumper or a scarf in case you got cold" I shook my head at him, probably in defeat, he's impossible. But everyone else is talking, or running around screaming, so I could keep trying to chisel this guy's wall down a bit more.

Amelia
"Oh, of course not. I don't want firing just yet, I'm probably already on that line" I replied, okay, I'm very close to saying what my job actually is. But hey, I am pretty certain I'm not the only one lying about my job now.

Andrew
"Wait, friend?" This is a trick question, I'm sure of it. I don't know if I even like this guy yet, and what if he doesn't like guys? But if he does and I say I want him as a friend, I have instantly friend-zoned him. "Erm, I don't know anyone well enough yet." I hope that is a good enough save.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

PostSubject: Re: the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate   the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:08 am

Luce
"Shut up, I'm in perfect shape, just not for running", I dropped down onto her. The thing about eating fast is that you're full very soon, so I left her alone with her chips.

Zach
"I doubt I'll get cold. They have heating here, I presume", I told her. Was that backing up? I think it was backing up. Finally, she'd leave me alone with my thoughts.

Benedict
While I'm never going to get fired because they can't risk me spilling out state secrets. "How so? What's that horrible thing that you did?"

Isaac
"Now, now. I did not teach you how to converse for you to not think about using the act of conversation on other people. Seriously. I think everyone here is friendly enough for you. Except that guy with curly hair, stay away from him."
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate   the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:21 am

kitty
i just laughed, shaking my head, "okay okay, i believe you. just dont squish me with your perfect shape."

Ellie
"Make one for when you go home then, or maybe for a friend at home" I crossed my arms and changed my position, "Is there any kind of hobby you could do here so you don't bore yourself to death?"

Amelia
Hm, I don't want to give myself entirely away just yet, so I tried to avoid telling, that's the best way to go "If I tell you it'll just remind the gaffers of what I did and they may reconsider their choice to keep me on"

Andrew
"But mother, I don't want to go talk to the other children, I want to stay here with you" So he is my teacher and my mother? Milf. Wait, that doesn't make sense, he's a guy, plus that would be disgusting if he was a milf. Shit, I should stop. Think about.. flowers, yes. I would like to give this guy a gloxinia, if I had one.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

PostSubject: Re: the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate   the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:29 am

Luce
"Hey, that's enough now, you stop." I haven't laughed like this since last week.

Zach
"Friends?" I raised an eyebrow. "Did I say friends, I meant college colleagues. Friends", I snorted. What a ridiculous thought. "I play the violin and the guitar, does that count?"

Benedict
"Congrats. I thought I knew better than to talk to a half runaway cop", I said with a slight smile. Might do me good for my rep though.

Isaac
"C'mon, I'm definitely younger than you." Plus, if that was true, in my mind it'd be incest, and that's not a satisfying thought.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate   the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:39 am

kitty
"you started it" i smirked at her, but still munching on the chips.

Ellie
"Well, you could play that for your nonfriends and boyfriend/girlfriend you have back home, Or the cats" It's not hard to believe this guy doesn't have many friends. He's just hard work.

Amelia
I smirked at him, bumping his arm with mine, "But us runaway cops have the best stories to tell" Do interns have stories like that to tell? I'm guessing Benedict will, he just seems the type.

Andrew
"I find that rude, you calling me old?" I shook my head at him playfully, "Children these days, always nosing about, asking about age. What next, which house I live in?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate   the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

the ultimatest rp ever to ultimate
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scribbles and Doodles :: Roleplays :: 1x1-
Jump to: