Scribbles and Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribbles and Doodles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lješnjak

lješnjak

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:37 pm

Victoria
I flinched away from his touch, receiving what seemed to be a static shock. But this was different and I didn't like it. The sparks ran through my veins spreading all over my body, "What are you doing?" I asked him, sticking with my expressionless voice.
Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:41 pm

Oh shit. I'm such an idiot. I read the damn signs wrong. I couldn't move my hand away though. It felt as though it was super glued in place. A warm sensation traveled up my arm giving me a head rush. "Um..um nothing", I stuttered.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:47 pm

Victoria
I watched him carefully, and sighed lightly. I presume he is one of those 'guys next door', and you see them every where. There are at least three hundred of them in each town. It just seemed this one seemed partial to flowers which is difference. A gay difference but hey- why do I care? "Right" I shook my head lightly.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:23 pm

I'm boring her. Oh shit. What. Do. I. Do. "Sorry", I whispered. Oh God I apologize too much. I shuffle away quicker than before. She may look pretty but she definitely looks like she could break me in two. She might for all I know. She had that look in her eye that all those bullies and Michelle had.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:39 pm

Victoria
I snorted lightly, looking back towards my nails, picking the last of the nail polish off my fingers. I kept one eye always trained on him, making sure he didn't do any moves like he did before. Once was pushing it, another time and he'll have to kiss that cute little nose good bye.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Oh man. Oh man, oh man, oh man. I've blown it. Fate, how dare you get my hopes up. I felt ashamed and so looked down at my feet. The lights in the elevator began to flicker. The floor suddenly stopped moving and I almost fell over. And then there was only darkness.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:48 pm

Oh man. Oh man, oh man, oh man. I've blown it. Fate, how dare you get my hopes up. I felt ashamed and so looked down at my feet. The lights in the elevator began to flicker. The floor suddenly stopped moving and I almost fell over. And then there was only darkness.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Victoria
I gripped onto the pole of the lift as it stopped, "What the hell did you do?" I asked, reaching into my bag and grabbing my phone. I had no signal, but used it as a torch to shine onto Johann's face, still watching for any funny business.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:07 pm

"I didn't do anything", how dare she accuse me "How could I?" I move over to the buttons next to the door and press the 'open' one. "Nothing", I comment "Well we're in deep shit now."
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:15 pm

Victoria
I sighed, idiot. I shined the light around the lift, trying to figure a way out of here, since he didn't seem to be doing anything to help. After I had shone it up to the roof, I spotted a vent, a way out. "Give me a leg up" I said to him, nodding up. I just hoped he wasn't as weak as he seemed, because I probably would flatten him.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:22 pm

She's got to be kidding right? I'm as weak as tea made by an American. "Um...wouldn't it be better the other way around?"
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Victoria
"For God sake! There is no other way, we are in a [u]fucking[/i] lift!" I growled at him, I placed my bag on the floor. "I just need you to place your hands in a cup shape so I can reach, you retard" I said, looking up to the vent.

(im laughing)
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:35 pm

Holy shit. This is one badass girl. I quickly hold out my hands in a cup shape and hope for the best. "Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Victoria
"Thank you" I grumbled and placed my foot on his hand and hoisted myself up. It took me a few minutes, but I managed to get the vent out, leaving a hole big enough for us to climb through. I pulled myself through and looked down to Johann. "Pass me my bag, then you will be able to get out" I said, holding my hand down so he was able to give me my bag.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:47 pm

I picked up her bag awkwardly and held it up to her. Something fell out with a metallic clink. I looked to the ground and saw a 12 inch knife lying there. "Holy shit! What are you? Some sort of terrorist?"
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Victoria
"God, no. I merely prefer protection, now give me my knife" I liked my knife, I had personalised it a bit, adding some detail onto the handle. I didn't care that much that he had found my knife, it just meant he probably would avoid me, which is a good thing. I was slightly displeased to remember I had left my handgun at home.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:58 pm

What a memorable person. Now she's even more attractive. I picked the knife up, put it in her bag and handed it to her. She held out her hand to held me up. I ignored it and got ready to leap. The only sport I was ever good at was high jump...and sprinting. Mostly away from people but I was still fast. I jumped and my elbows cleared the opening. I held on and dragged myself up.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Victoria
I sighed at him and slung my bag over my shoulder. "Can you see an exit?" I said, looking around the dark for a way of getting out. "There" I said, pointing. "Why don't you go first this time?" I asked Johann, checking my bag was definitely secured on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:20 pm

Is she testing me? If so I plan to get an A++++++++xxxxxxx. I scanned the place she was pointing at. It was one of the elevator doors about a meter up. I saw some cables running up the length of the shaft and grabbed onto them. I gently pulled them. Well I wasn't likely to break these. I wrapped my legs around them and started climbing.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:30 pm

Victoria
"Slow" I complained, watching him climb up. "Some of us do have a life to get back to" I noticed, crossing my arms and waiting for him to finish climbing.

(no kisses for you joe)
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:36 pm

Ugh. I came to the doors and tried to pry them open. I had to throw my whole weight at them. The doors made a groaning noise and creaked. I shimmied through the gap and held the cables out for Victoria.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:47 pm

Victoria
I pulled myself swiftly up the wire, and accepted his hand he had offered to pull myself through the small gap in the door. I took a breath once we were out, I never liked small spaces, especially small spaces with people in. I glanced around, noticing how silent it was. I knew for a fact we weren't in the lift for that long.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:51 pm

The lights and electricity in the elevator weren't the only things that had gone out. The emergency lights had come on giving the place a red glow. I looked around. "Where is everybody?"

(pizzzaaaaa)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:55 pm

(Vege)

Victoria
"Probably gone home" I noticed, but reached into my bag and pulled out a different knife to the one Johann had seen fall out, it was similar in style but smaller so it was easier to manoeuvre around. Plus it was easier to hide if someone saw us, knives never go down well if seen by people.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:01 pm

I see her take out a knife from her bag. Are we in danger? It's not like anything bad can happen in a mall. Right? "Got a spare?" I ask jokingly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next