Scribbles and Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribbles and Doodles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lješnjak

lješnjak

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:04 pm

Victoria
"You can borrow my other, but I have a feeling you would either damage it, or yourself with it" I noticed, twirling the knife lazily in my hand. The last thing I needed was to explain why he had got a knife stuck in himself and why I was carrying these knives.
Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:14 pm

I scoffed at that "I'm pretty sure I can handle a few knives." I made a 'give it to me' gesture. I'm not that much of a wimp. Also I need to protect myself.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:19 pm

Victoria
"Fine, do not blame me for any injuries you may receive if something happens to this" I said, reaching into my bag and flipping the knife round so I was holding the blade and the handle was pointing towards him. I led the way, gazing around, "This is a perfect opportunity to get some stuff, I mean they left the shops wide open" I noticed, gazing around the shopping centre. Admittedly, I hadn't stolen anything since I moved to the US, I wanted to keep a clean record. But hey, old habits die hard, and thieving was definitely an old hobby of mine.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:24 pm

I grasped the knife she was holding out and took it from her, pointing it towards the ground. "Shop lifting? I haven't done that since high school. However, it wasn't by choice."
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:27 pm

Victoria
"Yeah, well, here is your chance to start it again." I said, starting to walk over to a shop when I heard a very off sound, I whipped my head round to look back to Johann. "What the fuck? How do you even make a noise like that?" I said to Johann, shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:31 pm

"That wasn't me", I say in a whisper. I'd heard it too and it definitely wasn't a good sound. I turn my head towards where it came from.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Victoria
"Then what the hell was it?" I asked dramatically grumpy, looking over to the sound. I disliked this, I wasn't scared, not really. I just really wanted to go home. I swear to God when I get home I am not going to leave for the next few days. I don't even need to leave for school, I never attend anyway.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:43 pm

I hear a shuffling coming from around the corner "sounds like footsteps", I comment "really slow footsteps". I tensed as the sound got louder and louder. A human shape came into view. "Oh thank God! An actual human being". I hold up my hand waving towards the female figure.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:46 pm

Victoria
"Something isn't right" I muttered gazing at the woman carefully. I walked over to Johann and placed my hand over his mouth, "I don't think she has heard us yet, so shush" I said quietly to him, "Do remember we are holding knives and in a mall with no one else, she will think we are doing something suspicious"
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:52 pm

I nodded and looked at her hand over my mouth. She smelt of lilies. The shuffling distracted me from her. The figure came into view. Her face was blistered and she had a crooked gait. Yet I could never mistake the face of such a bully. "Oh my holy wizard God. What the hell happened to you Michelle?"
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Victoria
So he knew this woman? Wow, I think even aliens would find her unattractive. I placed my knife behind my back, then spotted her eyes. Hollow and lifeless, no shine in them at all. "Johann, shut up" I said as the Michelle person started heading towards us. A smell hit me, the smell of rot. I stared closer at the woman more and lifted my knife so I was holding my blade, ready t throw at her.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Johann. I never used that name. It made me sound like a girl. "Look. It's Joe, Joey, Jojo, John, or Josh. I'd prefer not to be called Johann. It makes me sound like a girl." I looked over at Michelle and saw her lifeless eyes.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:09 pm

{Watch this x }
Victoria
"Johann, shut the fuck up" I growled at him. Her skin, blistered and.. and it wasn't the right colour. Non-human colour. I aimed my knife more towards the heart, but didn't throw it just yet, my imagination could be playing tricks on me.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:13 pm

"Why, what's wrong with her?" I ask angrily. Does she want me to hate me or does she just like annoying people. I look back towards Michelle.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:17 pm

Victoria
"Something very very bad" I mumbled, watching the woman carefully. If she made a threatening move towards us I would attack, but for now, I will keep my guard up.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:20 pm

I suddenly remembered a movie that had come out recently. It was about infected humans who became the living dead. "Holy shit. I think Michelle's a zombie".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Victoria
Zombie? Zombies aren't real are they? But with another scan of the woman it seemed so possible. She suddenly ran towards us, and keeping with the deal I had made with myself I threw the knife directly at her. "Get back" I said to Johann.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:29 pm

Michelle was stopped in her tracks by Victoria's knife. Damn good shot. Michelle continued towards us at a slower pace. "Run!", I say hurriedly. "You stabbed Michelle. I've been wanting to do that for a year".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Victoria
"Fuck, that was my best knife" I complained, but grabbed Johann's sleeve and dragged him into the run he suggested. Now I really regret leaving my gun at home. "Technically, I didn't stab her. I dropped my knife and she ran into it" I said to him.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:36 pm

"We should head for the roof", I suggest. Heights are good for getting away from stuff and I remember a building close to it that we could jump across.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:40 pm

Victoria
"Right" I said, and running down the pathways and up to a stairwell. "This should lead us there" I said, and shoved him in front so he would head up first.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:55 pm

"Don't push me", I mutter. I lead her up to the roof and over to the ledge. Sure enough the building was right there. Only further away than I thought.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:18 pm

Victoria
I took a deep breath, heights were never my thing, but hey I had to man up. "So we have to jump?" I asked, glancing around, purposely avoiding looking down.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:23 pm

"What, do you have a better idea?" Please say you have a better idea.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Victoria
"Seems not, now come on" I walked back a little before leaping over the gap, landing easily on the other side with space to spare. I kept my gaze up so I wasn't looking down and looked at Johann. "C'mon Princess, just jump already"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next