Scribbles and Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribbles and Doodles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lješnjak

lješnjak

Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 Empty
PostSubject: Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3   Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:59 pm

Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 Jail-bars-and-cuffs1
Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3   Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:59 pm

Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 Newcreate.php?text=Toby%20Ethan%20Byrd&name=PISTOLGR
Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 Tumblr_inline_mkgdoqT9f11qz4rgp
x

Come ride with me
Through the veins of history
I'll show you how God
Falls asleep on the job

His head was down, staring almost intently at his hands, which twirled in between each other and were linked by the wrist by a pair of handcuffs. You couldn't see his eyes, his messy hair covered the majority of his forehead,
and from the angle his head was at, you couldn't see past the mop of hair.
"I do not see why you need to talk to me" He lifted his eyes, a sharp icy blue orbs stared piercingly at you. They were dull, lifeless, like they hadn't laughed in many years. "As my folder, yeah the one in front of you
[you should read that instead of talking to me.], says, my name is Byrd. B-Y-R-D, not a pretty bird either."
His voice was bored, tenor, nothing really extraordinary. The only light in the room was the bright spotlight that
was pointing directly at Byrd's face. It made his face bright, but by no means did it stop the dark circles under his being visible.
"I'm a 25 year old, I don't see why you care. Ages are just numbers, symbolising how long our arses have been on this world. Our age doesn't make any one older or younger than anyone else. Our intelligence shows that.
I can see you're fairly young"
He leant back into his chair, his eyes never eaving your face, scanning down your face like a machine checking for flaws on a painting, and from the disgusted face he made, he could see many.

Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 Tumblr_mvqifgcMoQ1sgp5dpo6_500

"I'm here because I want to be. I could have  so easily escaped the police's clutches, but I had no reason to not get captured." His laugh was empty, sombre and hollow sound that filled te room with a slight icy chill.
"You retards think this is a prison, but honey have I seen a prison. This is just a home, we get what ever we want as long as we have enough money to pay for it. We get food, clothes, even tv. This place isn't prison.
Anyone is kidding themselves if they think it is."
He has leant forward in his chair now, eyes twinling as if was telling you a jolly joke, but the hollow sound from his laugh had made its way into his eyes.
"You, following society's rules are the ones imprisoned. I'm as free as I want to be. I can escape this place so easily you wouldn't know, but as I said, being trapped here is better than being out there. What is there for
us out there? As I said, we get everything we could ever want."
He has leaned back now, continuing to fiddle absentmindedly with his hand cuffs. He took a breath, and began telling a story.
"I was the nerd at school. Knew every answer to every questions my teachers asked. It was a private school, and to be a nerd there you had to be incredibly intelligent. And I was. My parents were very high up the
social ranking, even bought themselves the title of Lord and Lady. I couldn't care less about the money. I wanted to get out of there; away from their balls and their rules. I joined a street gang, worked my up, I did, my
code name was Crow. We never had any rules, we did everything we were told not to do. And I loved it.
My intelligence helped me so much in that gang, as it wasn't a normal gang, not really.  It was part of a much bigger trade, a drugs trade to be exact. I learnt almost everything of use there. Nothing I learnt at school could
help me in this trade, that would only help me when I am watching University Challenge. I worked my up, and it wasn't long before I had managed to manage the whole business, becoming the most important man there.
I was making millions from this trade, but again I cared none about the money. So, I kept what I needed to keep me going, then gave the rest to charity. See, I am a nice guy. I gave thousands to charities, different ones,
and with only small amounts at a time so it wasn't suspicious. But one of my men got angry, he thought he wasn't getting enough money for what he did. But he was a Grunt, they only get four pound per hour, and they
hardly do anything to get that money. However, he got angry, and he blabbed on me. The police found me, and took me away. I could have got away, I've already said. I had millions, I could have easily gotten away, changed
my name. I didn't. I didn't to spite my parents. Lord and Lady Byrd, the ones with a son in prison for drug dealing"

His grinned was unnerving, teeth showing and mad. "Y'see I am a nice guy, I just got bored with rules. And rules are so easy to break it's laughable"

Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 Tumblr_inline_naw57p1AHV1qgp297

The man stood up, throwing the once sealed handcuffs onto the table infront of you. "Now, if you don't mind, Eggheads is on soon, and I want to beat them again" He walked over to the door and opened it easily, not with a single glance back.

Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 Tumblr_inline_naw5jknw401qgp297

And how can we win
When fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you...
Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3   Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 Newcreate.php?text=Theodore%20Whitmore&name=SANTO___
Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 3109684025_1_13_pmc6UfNn
Cross my heart and hope to die
Burn my lungs and curse my eyes
I've lost control and I don't want it back

Basics
Um...hey, I guess...Look do I really have to do this...But it's stupid...Fine!
My name is Theodore Whitmore.
But if you ever call me that I will break you.
Call me Ted if you ever wish to speak to me again...which I doubt.
I'm 25, so yes, I'm allowed to drink and smoke and do drugs.
I only do the first two though.
I was born at midnight on the 20th of June.
Actually if we're being specific it was one minute after midnight, so it was the morning of the 21st.
I'm male...Obviously.
And if I have to be honest, I'm...an admirer of the same gender.
Does the make sense?...Okay, fine, I'm gay.
Good for you, you got me.
And if you repeat that you will be

Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 Tumblr_lmlzjnrJWx1qj210d
I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you
So I say damn your kiss
And the awful things you do

Looks
I have short blond hair.
My eyes are smoky grey.
I'm a bit under 6ft, I'm guessing...I never measure myself.
I'm a little underweight.
I don't have any tattoos or piercings as I've never had the money.
I usually just wear jeans and a dark t-shirt with a leather jacket.

Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 Tumblr_m71y8q0XXU1qg5mzao1_500
It's better to burn than to fade away
It's better to leave than to be replaced
I'm losing to you, baby, I'm no match

Other stuff
I was born in Australia but my parents moved me to England after I got expelled from my forth school.
I went to university to do an engineering course.
How I managed to get in, I have no idea.
Though I do suspect that my parents payed a lot of money...They're stupidly rich.
But I chose not to let them pay for anything I desperately needed.
I used the money that I got from working at the garage for necessities.
I lived in a trailer caravan in my parents drive way...until they completely disowned me.
I started smoking when I was 18.
The guys at school offered me one and I haven't been able to stop since.
The drinking started when I was 15, which was the reason why I was kicked out of school three.
I am an only child, which suited me perfectly.
I don't have any illnesses that I know of, and I'm only allergic to peanuts.
I play guitar, which is probably the only thing that I'm good at.

Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 1412780296-tumblr-lv976vjtm81qa7xeio1-500
Just one more hit and then we're through
'Cause you could never love me back
Cut every tie i have to you

The Incident
So here's the deal.
About a year ago, it's hard to keep track of time in here, I was in a pub in Manchester.
I was just minding my own business when this big bloke walks over and says
"you, me" he points to himself then me, "outside now".
He was obviously in the 10th stage of drunkness.
he dragged me outside and started throwing punches at me.
I managed to dodge all but one which hit me on the jaw.
And, so, I pushed him.
He staggered backwards and tripped over his own feet.
His head cracks against the concrete floor.
A pool of blood began to form.
The thought of explaining myself, and calling it self defense, completely slipped my mind.
So...I ran.
As fast as my legs could carry me.
And then the police caught up with me.
My parents didn't even try to help.
And now I'm stuck in this hell hole, for God knows how long.

Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 501085anigif3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3   Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key ~ Soph and Hazel #3
Page 1 of 1