Scribbles and Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribbles and Doodles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. . . 18# . . .

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ley
Admin
ley

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:03 pm

. . . 18# . . . Tumblr_md8vfw6BnW1rxyzdz

Last edited by magz on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ohreallyarley.tumblr.com
ley
Admin
ley

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:03 pm

. . . 18# . . . Newcreate.php?text=Brittanica%20Olsen-Grey&name=James_Fajardo
. . . 18# . . . Tumblr_n1bkhjVP8N1sifi06o1_500

Name
Brittanica Olsen-Grey
Don't let me get started on my name.
Britannica. It's like Brittany, but no,
my parents don't like the name Brittany
so they named me Brittanica. I tell
people my name's Brittany though.
Olsen-Grey is my dad's surname, and
my mother's is Oxford, so I didn't pick
that one. Brittanica Oxford. And in the
background you hear a million brits
moaning in disgust. Sad day, my birthday was.

Nicknames
Brit, Tannie
I prefer Brit though. There's nothing
much I can say about those nick
names, except that I get a strange
feeling when I hear them. I'd rather
hear nicknames like sweetie, dear
and honey than my name, it sounds
just a bit too impersonal.

You know, I was actually born
male, but decided, since I didn't
have a dick, that I was actually
female. I bet that was a surprising
thing for you to know because I
look so female-like, with my long
flowing locks, and, you know, boobs.
I'm kidding, of course. Bit more
curves wouldn't hurt, but eh.

What, did you think I was older?
People often think that I am. They
say I have old eyes or something,
and I have no idea what does that
mean. Are my eyes grey? I don't
know. It's not like I witnessed my
mother slit her throat with a kitchen
knife when I was a baby, my eyes
can't be old of anything they've seen.

Orientation
Homosexual
I am Brittie homo sexy. Yeah.
I don't know, I never liked guys,
never saw the appeal of oiled
muscles of strapping young lads,
I'm sorry, but ew no. And I don't
understand why guys stress so
much about girls and their boobs,
then butts are so much hotter.

. . . 18# . . . Tumblr_inline_n7jurkgRVh1rooebp

Eye Color
Brown
Colour of tree bark and shit.
I dunno, people prefer green
and blue and hazel eyes, and
girls go NUTS for boys with dark
hair and blue, bright blue eyes,
but you ain't getting none of
that with me. Sorry girls.

Hair Color
Dark brown
I used to have it really long,
waist length, but I cut it off,
there's a story behind that,
a weird one, so I won't be
telling you that one.
Ah, alright.
I had this girlfriend, she was
THE bitch in high school, and
you know we all have the faze
when all we want to do is the
bad girls. Or boys. I'm not the
one to judge your sexuality. And
this girl had a thing for pulling
my hair each time we... hm, you
know. So when we broke up I
cut off my hair completely.
It had grown from that time,
thankfully, but I'm still sensitive
when people touch my hair.
Sensitive in a weak way in which
I whimper like a little puppy.

Height
Metre sixty two
Yes, I'm short, but from down here
I can still break your neck from down
here. Hey, you know what's really
cute, when someone {girls, pay
attention} pulls me up into a kiss,
I'm sorry, but that's the cutest thing,
please do that all the time.

Weight
53 kg
Not ideal for my height, but I get by
because I'm cute. Yeah right.
Most of the fat is on my thighs, so
I have a big butt and absolutely
nothing on my chest. Push up
bras are my saviours.

Piercings
No
I have some in secret places, hm
hm... Just kidding, I have none.
Not the type for them.

Scars
Lower chest area
There was this time when it got
freaky with my girlfriend, you know,
the bitchy one I told you about and...

Tattoos
Hindi design on hand
I got myself a white ink tattoo, mainly
because they look uber-cool. They are
a bit more expensive, but what can you do.

. . . 18# . . . Tumblr_n63sv9FtYE1r67umlo1_500

Family
Mother, father and a dog
Ooh, Nuzzles is the cutest thing.
I like when someone has a dog.

Birthday
August 7th
This is the day I was born.

Allergies
Rain
Yes, I'm allergic to rain. It's possible.
Google it. It causes rash under my
nose and it makes it impossible to kiss.

Relationship Status
Single
I'm looking to change this, please.

Pets
No
Not if you count out Nuzzles. He's
a family pet, and it stayed at the house
of my parents, so I guess he doesn't count.

Fears
None
None in particular, that make me stand out.

Nationality
American
I was born in Washington, and am currently
living there, alone. Frowny face.

Clothes
x
I like colourful, and I like neon
colours and I don't really like
vintage. Oh, and heels. Hate them.
Even if I have to wear them to
appear tall, but I don't.

Work
PA
I work as a PA of a guy who owns
the architect company, it's a big one,
you might know about it.

Home
x x
It belonged to my parents but they
gave it to me when I was 20.

. . . 18# . . . Tumblr_inline_mnxycfXbAs1qz4rgp

I know I misbehaved
And you made your mistakes
And we both still got room left to grow
And though love sometimes hurts
I still put you first
And we'll make this thing work
But I think we should take it slow
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:16 pm

. . . 18# . . . Newcreate.php?text=Faye-Belle%20Austen&name=OldNewspaperTypes
. . . 18# . . . Tumblr_mlpasj8ZXu1qckb0uo1_500
x x x

Open road but it's still dark,
Build a fire from a spark,
And shine, shine your way,
Feed the feeling in your heart,
Don't conceal it then you'll start,
To find, find your way
No one can stop, what has begun,
You must believe when I say.

Good evening, my name is Faye-Arabella Austen. But I prefer Faye-Belle, it sounds a bit like fable, which I enjoy to read- even if they are odd. At the age of 23, people would think that I would have grown out of stories. But I haven't. Fairy-tales, classic books, fables make the world seem so much better. Oh, I am sorry, we were talking about my name weren't we? I'm so sorry for going off topic. I don't talk much, you see, I'm not a talker really. So when I do talk I could go off rambling about anything. And I am off again, sorry. My name is my dad's choice, Faye means fairy, or elf, which I really like. I love stories involving elves and fairies or any sort of creature like that. Arabella means beautiful altar, but I am not entirely sure how that fits a person. Belle is easier to explain, it is French for beautiful. I find French a beautiful language, my mum is French, so she taught me it when I was younger. But English and French are the only languages I speak fluently, which I am slightly disappointed about, but I don't see a need to learn another language. I got the name Austen off of my dad, when I was younger, I liked to believe I was related to the beautiful author Jane Austen, but considering I live in America and she lived in England, Hampshire to be exact. That's a dream of mine, to go to Hampshire, or Derbyshire and visit where Mr Darcy lived. Oh after that visit Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire and see the Major Oak. There is so much I would love to do in England, yet I am trapped in America, and it seems no one wishes to whisk me away to my paradise.

Let's go onto the next topic. Looks? Yes, let's go with that. My hair is long, blonde and a cross between wavy and curly. It is very hard to tame, but I like it. Reminds me a bit of the hair of that elf on Lord Of The Rings, what's her name? Oh. Galadriel. I liked her hair, and her eyes. My eyes are a bit more green than hers. One thing, I liked the storyline line of Lord Of The Rings, but I found it was a bit violent me for. I dislike that kind of thing. I am fairly short, about 5ft 3", I don't mind really, I like being short, it helps make me seem more invisible at times. Weight wise I am a healthy weight I believe, I mean I don't think I am fat, nor do I think I am thin. Next? Clothing, I wear dresses normally. Ones with floral patterns on, and my favourite shoes are my little light tan fairy ones. I just think they are adorable. I also wear a red riding hood over the top of my dresses, because it helps keep me warm in slightly colder weather. I loved the story, even the original, of Little Red Riding Hood, so why not?

I live in Philadelphia, and I have all my life. I like it here, it is a nice place. My current job is in an office. I am an accountant, I got an apprenticeship a few years ago and worked my way up. Since I am quite, people trust me, which means they will trust me to take care f their money and help them along with it. I don't mind this job, it can get boring at times, but that is what stories are for, if you ever get bored whip one out of your bag, or start doodling characters from books on to a piece of paper. That's what I always do. Being an Accountant sometimes means I have to move around, helping people in different states, as it is best to have an accountant not in your home town as a lot of people know who you are and if someone in the accountance office slips up, you have no money left.

I am close to my family, even with my three other siblings. All of my siblings are older than me, but I don't mind. Being the youngest was fun at times, and they all looked after me most. Because they all seem to think I am delicate and innocent, which in a way I guess I am. Our mother was French, and I was really her only child who was interested about that and learning about our family history in France- but I have never met any family from my mum's side before. My dad is America, and so was his family. We had a pet dog, well my parents still do. He is a chocolate labrador, called Coco, we bought him as a puppy many years ago. I would like my own dog but my landlord told me no animals apart from fish were allowed. I don't like fish.

Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
lješnjak

lješnjak

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Faye-Arabella
I squeaked as smoke started rising from the bumper of my car. I bought this car not long ago, second hand yes, but one would have thought it would have lasted longer than a week. I sighed and just before I had managed to get it to the side of the road, a disturbing bang came from the exhaust. I gt out of the car, and slowly pushed it the rest of the way, thanking God it was only a Nissan Micra so was small. I know nothing of cars but I knew that that was a very bad sound. I opened the bonnet, coughing and waving my hand in front of my face as more smoke raised up. The warmth coming from the smoke is kind of nice since it was so cold, but that wouldn't get my car started again. I had no idea what to do, so left the bonnet open to let it air for a second. I walked round to the passenger seat of the car to look in my bag. Sugar, I didn't bring my phone. Well that was stupid of me.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Brit
How long can a day last? I'm asking because I need to know, because even if every book in this world says it lasts 24 hours, I beg to differ when I'm working. All idiots there. I'd bet my money that I'm smarter than the jerk I'm working form. Women are always smarter then men. If Americo Vespucci listened to his wife, he would have survived for at least fifty years. But no, bastard invaded America. Smooth, Vespucci. I was deciding on whether to take the bus or the car this morning, but taking the bus means I have to walk, and heels make it improbable. Unconscionable! I have to wear heels to work, if I don't want to be stepped on. As I drove, I noticed a car pulled over, bonnet up and everything. Well, here goes my good act of the day. I stopped my car in front of the aforementioned one and got out."Hey there. Troubles with car?"
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Faye-Arabella
"Seems so" I used to not like my voice, it was quiet and slightly high pitched, it was so easy for people to look over me. But after a while, I've gotten used to it, and quite like it. I turned round to face the girl who had spoken to me, she definitely seemed, and looked, nice enough. Well nice enough not to eat me or anything of that sort- because I think that might top this off as being a very bad day. But I do try to have a positive look on life, it definitely helps in some circumstances.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Brit
"Well, I wish I can say I can help, but I know about cars as much as I know about the French Revolution, so that won't happen. You have someone to call?" I asked and fixed my cap. I often wear caps. Caps help hide hair. I don't know what happened to 'to' in that sentence but it sounds better without it, eh? And I don't want people touching my hair.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Faye-Arabella
"Unfortunately, I have no phone to call anyone" I am not actually sure who I would call, I am pretty far from home here, and I doubt any of my family are actually available to come pick me up and get me to where I need to be on time. I guess I would have to tell my client that I can't see him today, then call some car service place- but hey I can't really do that without a phone to help.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:17 pm

Brit
"I have a phone, you could use mine", I offered and took out my S3. Oldie, but a goodie. It started lagging horribly last year, but to change it would be disgraceful. I wrapped my coat tighter around my work clothes. So, so cold. Winters are too cold. Some springs are too cold. I want to go to the beach where I can, under the security of sunglasses, check out all the girls in bikinis. Ahh, beach.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:30 pm

Faye-Arabella
"You're a star, thank you" I smiled at her, taking the phone off of her. But before I dialed a number I glanced at her quickly, "You look cold, here" I opened the boot of the car and pulled out my beloved red cloak, passing it to her Since I was wearing a suit like feature, I couldn't wear it, but she looked cold and this would definitely warm her up a bit.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Brit
"Thanks", I said, my lips probably already turning blue. Sensitive to cold, yes. Very. But it's cold, who can blame me? I took the jacket and wrapped it around me. Little to big, but I was lucky she wasn't 6 ft tall, then we might have had a problem. "Look, I stopped for you and now I need your help, heh." I smiled a bit, carefully, so I didn't mess up my makeup. I do not like my freckles. Do not. So I cover them. Which makes my face hold an inch of makeup. Not really a good thing. "I could give you a ride, too, if you wish."
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Faye-Arabella
I smiled at her, handing her my jacket was no skin off my back, plus I don't want her dying of hypothermia when we have just met. She seems really nice. "You would? Awh that is really kind of you"
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Brit
"I mean, as long as you don't live in Florida, that's a bit off my route", I smiled warmly, at least what I thought I did, since it was cold everywhere around."And even if you do, you could stay at my place and I could take you tomorrow. Road trip, yeah? I'm Brit, by the way." I didn't tell her my full name because my full name is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:51 pm

Faye-Arabella
I continued smiling at her again, "I'm not heading that far south, no. And it's so nice of you to offer, are you sure that's okay? I don't want to intrude or anything..." I trailed off slightly, "I am Faye-Arabella"
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:57 pm

Brit
"No, you're not, I mean, what else would I be doing on a Saturday? It's not like I have anyone to go to", I snickered secretly. My last girlfriend broke up with me because I insisted that she spent the weekends with me, but she didn't want to. Couples argue about the craziest things."I like your name", I added."No, really, where do you need to be taken? I've got whole night."
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:03 pm

Faye-Arabella
"Oh, well, I need to get to (insertplacehereastoolazyforshit), and thank you" I said, deciding I would love to get to know her over the car journey. One question I am keen to ask is about when she said it is not like she has anyone to go to. I think she's very pretty, even if she got too much makeup on, and I think loads of guys would like her.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:08 pm

Brit
"Shall we, then?" I asked and headed to my car. The car agencies should get her car fixed, it should be okay."You know what I hate? Working for somebody", I started a brand new subject.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:10 pm

Faye-Arabella
I climbed into the passenger seat and buckled myself in. I have to admit her comment was random, but let's fly with it anyway. "Why is that?" I asked, looking over towards her.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:13 pm

Brit
"Because you're their puppy." I drove away."I'm sorry, shouldn't be complaining about my job, I get paid, eh? Where do you work? Or are you still in school?" Nobody knows, she looked a couple of years younger than me. And God kbows I like to ask questions more than to answer them.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:18 pm

Faye-Arabella
"Oh, no, I left school seven-ish years ago. I work in a small office making sure people don't mess up with their money" I replied, "You get free coffee which is always a bonus. What about your work? What kind of thing do you do?"
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Brit
"Oh, no, I'm a PA, nothing interesting. All I do is run around and get people their d-caf. When I'm annoyed, I add sugar to the supposedly sugarless coffee", I smirked." Oh, and I have to wear pencil skirts and white shirts, so no men would be distracted by me while I work."
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Faye-Arabella
"Add salt rather than sugar, than really gets them annoyed" I disliked pencil skirts, I prefered lighter flowing clothing which give some freedom to move. "I would probably be terrible if I had a PA, I would feel guilty for making them do anything and I would do it myself."
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Brit
"Yes, but then they'd notice", I laughed softly. I disliked my real laugh. I sounded like a wheezing baby manatee with asthma. Let's not do that."Well what's the point of a PA then?" I turned to a different exit than I would if I was going home."And not to even mention the amount of makeup I have to wear."
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:36 pm

Faye-Arabella
"I am not sure, I think that's why I don't have one. I hate making people do things when I am perfectly capable myself" I said, "Why do you wear so much makeup? I think you would look pretty without it" I wasn't lying. She definitely does seem to be a very pretty person.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:39 pm

Brit
There I go. Blush blush blush. "No, not really. I have these annoying freckles, and one guy used to flirt with me because he screws girls with freckles and that mildly terrified me, so makeup." I explained shortly. Was she hitting on me? Probably not, but she was cute. I'm usually the one for hot girls, not the cute ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

. . . 18# . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . . 18# . . .   . . . 18# . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

. . . 18# . . .
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scribbles and Doodles :: Roleplays :: 1x1-
Jump to: