Scribbles and Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribbles and Doodles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Group RP #Yay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lješnjak

lješnjak

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_n6mlhk49Z81s11nflo4_500
Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
lješnjak

lješnjak

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Group RP #Yay Newcreate.php?text=Noah%20 Scott McGregor &name=ballpark_weiner
Group RP #Yay Tumblr_mg0dt0t2sk1rab903o1_500
x x
I just wanna feel
Real love
Feel the home that I live in
Cos I got too much life
Running through my veins
Going to waste

Basic
Hey! My name is Noah Scott McGregor, or Noah to most, and one of my dreams is to fill this world with 'Silly Love Songs'. I think love is a many splendorous thing, but at the age of 23, I haven't ever experienced what it is like to fall in love. But there is nothing more than I would love to do than fall in love with the right girl.  Okay, I will stop with the quotes, because first this makes me sound like all I want to do is get laid, because that isn't my intention, I just love romance. Where should I start with this, erm, thing? I was born on the 14th February, and I have no idea who my birth parents are. Apparently I was left on the doorstep of the orphanage when I was only a few weeks old. I was only there for a year or two, as I got adopted. I lived in the countryside with my adoptive parents and from then on, I lived a normal childhood. At a young age, I taught myself guitar, then later I taught myself to sing. But I mostly sing ballads or country songs, as I can only play the acoustic guitar. It is a basic cutaway acoustic,  but I love it so much, since it was my first Christmas present I remember receiving. On a complete different note, I have two dogs, Aiko and Wiggle. Aiko is a Goldendoodle, and she is about three years old while Wiggle is a cavapoo and he's only a five months old. I love dogs. You can tell a lot about a person from how they treat their dogs.

Noah | No-ah | Hebrew | Comfort |
Scott | Sc-o-tt | Scottish | A Gael |
McGregor | Mac-greg-gor |Scottish | Son of Griogar |

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_inline_mlsd19bQDP1qz4rgp

Looks
I have bright blue eyes, that do turn grey when I'm upset. My hair is black, naturally, but a lot of people think I dyed it. My hair is swept to the right side of my face in an 'emo' fringe. I like it, and  people say I'm not that bad looking, but sadly that hasn't helped me with finding a girlfriend or anything. I usually wear t-shirts and skinny jeans, since this is easy to just throw on when it's a busy day. I have no piercings, no tattoos and I don't wear any jewellery. I suppose that isn't that odd compared to what guys wear.  Now, height wise, I am tall,  about 6'2". This makes me have to look down at people, and people seem to think tall people are strong. I'm not, I'm like a weed, I can't hardly lift anything up.  

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_md13botAcz1ro2552

Habits
I have a large amount of habits and quirks, a few that may annoy people. I have the tendency to zone out and start day dreaming, even if we are half way through a conversation. Sometimes I become silent for a few hours, just day dreaming or thinking about stuff. This does get people very annoyed with me when I do that. But I like having my 'own little world' as my foster parents said. I also have a knack at finding small secret places, like the firefly place near my childhood home. Another habit of mine is that I fiddle with my hair, until the point it annoys people.

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_mbjt7zKI8M1rbugxio1_500

Favourite Stuff
✰ Animal
Capybara
✰ Colour
Purple
✰Food
Chocolate
✰Type of Music
Ballad
✰Time of Day
Any time on Christmas

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_m6wg3o7bxf1qm3oo2o1_500

Last edited by lješnjak on Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Group RP #Yay Newcreate.php?text=Joules%20Hillary&name=BittersweetNF
Group RP #Yay Tumblr_mhdw22L2Nd1s4cqhjo1_500

x x x

I closed my eyes, drew back the curtain
To see for certain what I thought I knew
Far far away, someone was weeping
But the world was sleeping
Any dream will do
It's the Circle of Life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the Circle
The Circle of Life
Softly, deftly, the music shall caress you
Hear it, feel it, secretly posses you
Open up your mind let you fantasises unwind,
In this darkness which you know you cannot fight
The darkness of the music of the night.

Group RP #Yay Large

Basic
Hello, my name is Joules Hillary. I like my name, I don't know many people with the name Joules, and even though my surname is classically a female name- it fits me well.  I am 24 years old, I guess this is the time that most people will say I am in my prime. I guess that is true. I spend most of my time either singing, playing guitar or watching Disney. What can I say, Disney is brilliant. Anyway, I am part actor, part singer, which combined makes me one of those singing actors. Great, right? Thing is, if I am acting, I usually am in musicals. My favourite musical is Phantom of the Opera, sadly I have never had chance to be in a role. Plus I can't sing opera, well, I can, but not as good as my other, erm, 'singings'. I can reach very very low notes, just not high. You need a very diverse vocal range to sing any part in the Phantom of the Opera. I've always looked up to the actresses who play Christine, their vocal chords are just amazing. I sometimes wish that I was female so I could do hose roles, I mean I like guys already, so what's the difference? I am proud of how subtle that was! Oh okay, I've ruined it now haven't I? Damn... Anyway, hot guys are hot. Hot guys are better than what people say are hot girls. I'm a guy who sings in musicals and watches Disney, is it that much of a shock I am gay? I think not. What else do you wish to know?

Joules | Jew-ul-z | Cornish | Generous Lord |
Hillary | Hill-Ah-Ree | Greek | Cheerful |

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_inline_mjh24fOIFa1qz4rgp

Looks
I care a lot by my appearance, with my sandy blonde hair, and blue eyes. I sometimes have a light stubble. This is mainly laziness, not being bothered to shave it off. Hey it gives a mysterious look, don't cha thing? Girls seem to like it. I'm not sure about guys though. I hope they like it. None have really commented on it, even if I am gaily out of the closet (Ha! Get it‽). Now, my clothing is very simple. I wear normal guy clothes, t-shirts, sometimes polos, dark coloured jeans or shorts. I do love long baggy shorts. Especially the ones with cool patterns, so I wear them on casual occasions. There is one thing (or multiple things) I wear all the time, and that is my collection of colourful bracelets. Each one has its own meaning or memory, so I made a vow I will never take them off unless necessary. I also wear a very snazzy watch on my left wrist, who doesn't wear a watch there? I love this watch, it was a gift from my godmother. I presume my  body shape is what people call 'oned'. I don't work out much, I am much too lazy to do that, lifting props is probably what gives me the small muscles I have. My height doesn't mean I tower over people, but it also means I don't have to look up towards people. I am average. Oh one thing I think I should mention. I have a tongue piercing. It is hard to see unless I open my mouth really wide, like this. BWUT THEWNNE ISS HARR KOO UNDASKAND MEH. I got it when I was thirteen, since my mum wouldn't let me get any piercings on my face. I regret nothing.

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_mhzn4lgwbz1qi1wjmo1_500

Past and Aspirations
I had a normal childhood. If basically living in a theatre was normal. Both my parents worked on Broadway and all that jazz, so I was brought up in the life of theatre. Not that I didn't like it. I got to meet so many important people in the world of theatre, even the mighty Andrew Lloyd Webber- best day of my life to date. I was an only child, which was great as everyone knows single kids get spoilt to death. And God did I. My parents were together my whole childhood, until my mother passed a few years ago.  I do most of my acting to make her proud, and dad of course. I want to make them both proud as they were, and still are, my heroes and I aspire to be like them. Apart from being married to a different gender. I want to find a nice guy, marry and have his adopted children. Most of all, I want to stay in the acting business, which is why I've gone to this camp so I can get contacts and stuff for music, but I am mostly going because it is going to be awesome.

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_mk3p0c6vKB1qcj6rgo1_r1_500

Talking about Music...
I play three instruments, guitar, piano and cello. I not very skilled with instruments, but cello as it is my favourite, however I enjoy them all and can play a select amount of songs. I rely mostly on my voice, which a lot of artists will say isn't the best idea. But hey it works for me, plus I love song lyrics. I've attempted to write my own, but I just can't get the right words out. Other people have done well doing hat so I might as well sing their songs, get them recognition ya know? What else can I say about music? Favourite song! That'll do. I love songs, duh, and choosing my favourite is hard, so I shall tell you a couple of them. Colours Of the Wind from Poncahontas and The Phantom of the Opera (Original London Cast Version) from The Phantom of the Opera (obviously). 'Colours of the Wind' was the first Disney song I heard, it was the song that made me love Disney so much, plus I just love the lyrics. Now, the Phantom of the Opera is more purely based on how incredible the singer's voices are. I mean how high Sarah Brightman's gets at the end of song is just wow.

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_lqvothLYMj1qf8wed

Favourite Stuff
✰ Animal
Peacock
✰ Colour
Gold
✰Food
Twix
✰Type of Music
Opera
✰Time of Day
Morning

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_mlb4ufw5ZD1rrhp2bo4_250

Last edited by lješnjak on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Group RP #Yay Newcreate.php?text=Alexandra%20Dawn&name=Rusted_Plastic
Group RP #Yay Tumblr_m9fsn1digX1rrw3rao1_500
When Rome's in ruins, we are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poison places, we are anti-venom
We're the beginning of the end

Name
Alexandra Dawn

Nickname
Allie

Date of Birth
3rd of May

Just keep in mind that I hate chick flicks

Sexuality
Straight

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_m4pc1mgkNq1rpinpvo1_r2_500
Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds
It's all over now before it has begun
We've already won

Hair
Long, curly and very red

Eyes
Brown with a hint of green in them

Height
5ft 6"

Weight
I should think about average for my height

Tattoos/Piercings
A tattoo on my shoulder that looks as if its 3D
x

Birthmarks/Scars
Not that I know of

Clothes
I usually wear jeans and any spare t-shirt that I can find, but on special occasions I tend to wear knee length dresses

Group RP #Yay 1359482871768195886
We are wild, we are like young volcanoes
We are wild, Americana, exotica
Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby?
Yeah!

Accent
British

Fake Accents
If I try really hard I can do an American accent

Languages
British and a small amount of French

Singing Voice
Good enough that people don't hit me when I start singing

Illnesses
I get colds very often, mostly in the summer

Hobbies
I like to drive a lot, but if a car isn't available I like to run
Oh, I also like to play the guitar and violin sometimes

Dreams
To have everyone know my name, which sounds very tedious

Fears
I have a severe fear of drowning

Group RP #Yay Ariana-grande-victorious-not-a-failure
Come on make it easy, say I never mattered
Run it up the flagpole
We will teach you how to make boys next door
Out of assholes

Birth Place
Somewhere in the outskirts of Bath, England

Current Residence
My parents basement in New York
Yes, they know I'm here

Parents
My mum is Janet and my Dad is Robert
They take every opportunity to embarrass me which is why I live in the basement which has direct access to the garage

Siblings
An idiot brother
He hastes me and I hate him
Just your average sibling bond

Friends
Just the group from school, who I don't really like much but I stick with them

Kids
No, you need to have a boyfriend (or just a boy) for that

Relationships
Not at the moment x

Pets
Unfortunately my parents hate animals so no

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_m8gyw0JhuE1rpzp1t
Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds
It's all over now before it has begun
We've already won

Religion
I was never brought up with a specific religion so I don't have a preference

Favourite Colour
Red

Favourite Song
Young Volcanoes, Fall Out Boy

Favourite Book
The Shapeshifter series by Ali Sparkes

Favourite Place
The top of the Empire State Building
Or the top of any tree
I like heights

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_lwf1woKufe1qci4dk
We are wild, we are like young volcanoes
We are wild, Americana, exotica
Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby?
Yeah!
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:31 pm

Group RP #Yay Newcreate.php?text=Poppy%20Stonewell&name=AnglicanText

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_inline_mw1cdnZkPU1s2djns
I'm breaking in, shaping up
Then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse

Name
Poppy Stonewell

Nicknames
Isn't Poppy short enough

Date of Birth
21st of July

Sexuality
Either, depends on how my days going

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_mpj7xz77lG1qaon7qo1_250
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Hair
I guess you could say it's naturally long, brown and curly but I tend to dye it a different colour every month

Eyes
Brown, and they're mostly always smiling

Height
5ft 7"

Weight
Average, if a little bit over

Tattoos/Piercings
A tattoo of my name growing up my shoulder and a dragon earring.

Birthmarks
Freckles, dammit

Scars
An unusually shaped one on my forehead. It was given to me when my parents drove into a crocodile. My parents died in the crash but then the crocodile took out a knife and gave me a scar shaped like...a lightning bolt.
If you can't tell by now I'm being sarcastic. But I really do have a few normal scars on my arms from the crash.

Clothing
I usually wear dark colours and high boots with my favourite tights.

Group RP #Yay Olesya-rulin-o
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Accent
Russian

Fake Accents
British (numerous regions), American, French, Scottish, Irish and German

Languages
Russian, French and English

Singing voice
Good, so people tell me

Illnesses
Slight OCD

Hobbies
Singing and playing the drums
Like hardcore

Dreams
Having a family

Fears
-Death
-Rejection

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_inline_mw1c82gYDg1s2djns
I raise my flags, don my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We'll paint it red to fit right in

Birth Place
No one knows but judging by the accent, Russia

Current Residence
A cheap apartment in Manhattan

Parent
Never had any as far as I can remember. They apparently died in a car crash when I was younger. I've been in foster homes ever since. We were on holiday at the time.

Siblings
None

Friends
Ditto

Kids
Look above ^

Pets
Non existent

Crush
Oh, look! A penguin!

Relationships
Heck no

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_inline_n3ruhs38pZ1s2djns
All systems go, the sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones
Straight from inside

Religion
I don't believe in most of the views but I do believe in God.

Favourite colour, artist and song, book, place
Midnight blue, Bach's Cello Suit No.1, To Kill A Mockingbird, Hollywood Hills

Worst memories
Every time a couple was shown around the foster home and acted as though I was invisible.

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_inline_n14iwkWykH1sw3x0p
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:28 pm

Group RP #Yay Newcreate.php?text=harper&name=ETIAW3

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_inline_mgmwvmwTxH1rt2432

kiss me and stay so i can
close my eyes on your warm shoulder
kiss me and be there
let your heart beat like it's the first time
kiss me, pray
all the candles of the world kindle for us

stay this night, when all threatens me, stay
hold me like i'm a child, stay
when all my love belongs only to you
stay to guard me when angels fall asleep

kiss me and be there
let your heart beat like the first time
kiss me, pray
all the candles of the world kindle for us

Group RP #Yay RtrcSYQ

Group RP #Yay Newcreate.php?text=Parker&name=Ke$hAnimal%202

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_inline_mgmwynmk6f1rt2432 Group RP #Yay Tumblr_inline_mgmwyepOtu1rt2432

Some nights I stay in cashing in my bad luck
Some nights I call it a draw
Some nights I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights I wish they'd just fall off

But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh, Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for
What do I stand for?
What do I stand for?
Most nights I don't know anymore

This is it, boys, this is war - what are we waiting for?
Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype
Save that for the black and white
I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked,
But here they come again to jack my style

Group RP #Yay Tumblr_inline_mgmwy3ITQx1rt2432 Group RP #Yay Tumblr_inline_mgmwxoKgw71rt2432

Basics:
"Hello, MTV, and welcome to my criiib!" "parker, shut up, you're embarrassing." "No, you and your lack of spirit are embarrassing." "i don't lack spirit." "You lack life." "shut up." "Anyway, I'm Parker, and this grumpy little shit-" "hey!" "-is Harper, my brother. Cool, ei? We're identical!" "harry potter quotes?" "Oh, you would've done the same." "yeah, okay." "You're really not cooperative, are you?" "fine. we're 23-" "I'm older!" "- by a minute and a half! shut up! i'm cooperative, are you happy? stop distracting me!" "You don't have ADD, do you?" "no! anyway, our family surname is de Rossi, because-" "Because-" "parker!" "Sorry!" "it's italian because we're part italian." "Yeah, we used to live in Italy until our mum got all 'ahh custody' crazy and we've been in America ever since. And not even cool America. Uncool America." "uncool america? i gave up, just now." "What? Oregon, I mean, seriously? Not Washington, not California, Oregon!" "oregon is fine-" "Fine? Are you out of your mind? I'd rather stay in Italy then be here." "i'll not argue with you. anyway, we were born on may the third-" "Just one day before Star Wars day!" "-and we're both male, so that fixes it." "If these are the basics, we need to tell her more!" "what more? we don't lead a very exciting life, thank you very much." "Maybe you don't." "oh, right, getting drunk and hooking up at the back of my car is very exciting." "In fact, it is." "it's disgusting." "Maybe to you. I find it very interesting." "ew." "Shut up, Mr. Virgin! When you even try hooking up at the back of my car, maybe you'll see the appeal of it." "why do you think that i'm a virgin?" "Sorry, bro, but with your face..." "we have the same face!" "...aaand with that we finish the basics and go onto appearance." "oh no."

Appearance:
x
"Well, umm, for starters, I'm hot, and Harper isn't." "i repeat, we're exactly the same!" "Yes, but I'm hotter!" "narcissistic, parker." "Truth, Harper. Anyway, we have this really cool black hair, curly, do you know how cool it is when a girl tangles her fingers in it?" "wouldn't know." "Gay." "straight." "Wait, are we insulting each other? Because that sounded like an insult, and I was just being honest." "i don't..." "You don't what? Get laid? Because, most obviously, you don't. It's sad watching you ponder about without any hope to get better." "just shut up, where were you going with this?" "Dunno. But it was fun." "can it." "That's just another way of saying shut up." "precisely." "Don't be so posh." "how can i be posh with this oregon accent??" "Just don't. Anyway, appearance. We're tall, really tall-" "we're just as tall as anybody else." "But taller." "i won't even." "Eye colour? Did I say it?" "no." "It's hazelish." "how can it be hazelish? hazel is already an -ish colour." "Ish colour??" "a mix of other colours." "A mix, yes." "i swear, sometimes i'm sad we're related."

Music:
"Music! The only aspect of life Harper isn't excruciatingly depressed about!" "excruciatingly. how do you even know that word?" "I'm as smart as you are." "you don't show it." "But I am. I play the guitar, and that's great, because I can carry a guitar around, whilst-" "whilst?? literally what's with you today." "I'm in love!" "again?" "With music!" "oh." "Harper can't carry his piano around." "it's the worst thing about playing a piano." "Yeah, piano and all its buttons... I'd rather have the strings." "but i sing, as well, doesn't that count?" "You barely ever sing!" "i sing when you can't hear me." "Now you're going to say you're secretly an opera singer." "i'm a baritone, so that wouldn't be a problem." "Well, I'm a tenor, and you don't see me screeching 'Glitter and be gay' any time soon." "you could, you never know." "How many male sopranos do you see?" "i can name ten at the top of my head." "Don't. I don't sing opera. I sing rock." "you sing pop trash." "And you sing all these angsty songs with a sad piano instrumental, just don't." "they're not angsty!" "Mhm."
Back to top Go down
http://ohreallyarley.tumblr.com
lješnjak

lješnjak

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Noah
I stared up to the top of the bus, the colours were odd, they always are. Hey, if you think about it, it is impossible to describe a colour without using it's name or any other colours. I guess you could use bright or dull, but they don't help you imagine different colours do they? I mean both red, yellow and orange can be bright.

Joules
Buses frustrate me, too bumpy, too crowded. Plus the aisle seat just makes it worst, looking out the window at least makes it all bearable. There is nothing to look at on the aisle, apart from other people, but that isn't interesting enough for a long journey.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:59 pm

Parker
"We're actually doing this, eh? Like we're teenagers? And everybody here looks like a goddamn teenager, hey, Harper, we might find you a girlfriend here", I like talking. I like to talk and I like to be listened. Sadly, not many people share my talking enthusiasm.

harper
"sit down and be quiet. you're not a teenager, you're a goddamn child", i pulled parker down to his seat. no walking on the bus otherwise you might fall. parker falling isn't such a bad idea, but i'll take my chances. i have to return him to mother. not that a broken arm would do him any harm, no guitar for him- no stop.

Parker
"But HARPEEER", I complained and turned around on my seat to some blonde guy, who didn't look like he was a teenager, at least. He was at least two rows of seats away, but did I care? No."Hey, Blondie! How's it going?"

harper
"oh my god sit down and shut up!" i can't believe this.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:13 pm

Poppy
I glance up from my book at the guy that had spoken. Even though I knew he wasn't addressing me I continued to stare at the boy sitting next to him, evidently his brother. I shake my head slightly and go back to my reading. That was the only thing getting me through this journey anyway.

Allie
I wake up from a deep sleep as my head hits the window. Pulling my earphones out I scan the bus. Everyone seems so dull. For instance the guy sitting next to me. He was hunched over his phone playing the most annoying game on earth, flappy birds. I turn away and rest my head back on the window.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:19 pm

Noah
An annoying bleeping made me come out of my colourful trance and look at the seats in front of me. I poked my head through the small gap and looked between the two people sat there. "Who's playing that? Why are you playing that? Is there anyway to stop you playing that?"

Joules
Blondie? Oh that must be me, considering no one else seemed to be blonde on this bus, I lifted my head towards the guy that had shouted, I would say my name but I am not exactly called Blondie am I? She was some singer from the seventies I think. Anyway, I looked towards the shouting guy, to see what he wanted, "Hm?"
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:27 pm

Parker
"Is it just me or are all these people on this bus, like, really young?" Okay, I found a guy for Harper. Okay, bro, I got you a husband. You can say your thanks now.

harper
i spun around and pushed parker down."don't embarrass yourself." i turned to the so called 'blondie' with a soft sigh."i am horribly sorry, parker doesn't have a filter, so he thinks it's okay to shout at people. sorry again."

Parker
Oh come on! There was a spot next to this guy {god mod? sozz} so I pushed Harper to him."Go, leave me alone, you can't live with me by your side all the time." I actually pushed him away to focus on the female crowd. Hey, I didn't go to this camp just to sing, this was Glee and I was planning to get my kicks. I spoke to the girl who had hair as red as the fire. "Hey, which kind of dye do you use? I think I never saw anything this colour before."

harper
i'd rather sit next to blondie than next to parker. he'd, of course, get himself a chick and i did not, i repeat, did not want to be a part of that"i'm so sorry, it looks like i have to occupy this place. my brother is a douche." i sat next to him, carefully, so i didn't disturb him in any way. i have a micro phobia of accident touch, call it as you wish.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:37 pm

Poppy
I look up yet again from my book and look at the guy who was complaining about a game. I clear my throat slightly. "Can't someone read in peace", I say just loud enough for him to hear.

Allie
I lean over the Flappy Birds player towards the man that had spoken. "I use henna", I fake whisper to him. "It's supposed to be really good cause it doesn't damage anything", I lean back into my chair, assuming the conversation was over.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:44 pm

Joules
"That is so cool though, you're so identical! What is it like having a twin?" I asked, glancing a couple of times between the brothers. Truthfully this is the first time I have ever seen identical twins not on tv. Well ever, since Parent Trap used the same actress for both twins.

Noah
"But Flappy Bird is a terrible game, it achieves nothing" I look towards the girl, "what are you reading? Anything good?"
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:50 pm

Parker
"It's really cool, it makes you stand out, doesn't it? Do you like standing out? I mean, sometimes it's great but sometimes not. I bet you were the most popular girl in your school. Anyone with hair like that is a ten in my rulebook." Talking, man. I just after realized that talking so much might scare her away, but yolo.

harper
"i want to murder him on a daily basis. if you have siblings, you might understand. but it's a cross i have to carry. i assure you that i'm nothing like him." i always tell people not to mix me uop with parker. he was popular, i wasn't. he gets all the girls, i don't. he's annoying, i am not.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:56 pm

Poppy
I look up from my book yet again. "To Kill A Mockingbird", I say shortly. I mark my page and place it carefully on my lap. I hold out my hand, "Poppy".

Allie
I lean back over the guy next to me. I guess this wasn't over. "I wasn't that popular but I did okay", I say truthfully. I motion to the game player for us to swap seats. When I had settled I turn fully towards him, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:03 pm

Joules
"I am an only child, oddly enough I always have been. So I guess you could say you're chalk and cheese?" I asked, lookong at the guy with a smile, he cute yes.

Noah
"Noah," I shook her hand with a smile "I have see that book around but haven't had chance to read it. Any good?"
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:11 pm

Parker
"Ehh, you could call it that", I scratched the back of my head."I played a lot of guitar on the parties, so everybody knew me as 'that guy who sings a lot'. Do you play any instruments?" Genuinly interested in what she had to say. She was cute, but not hot, and you talk to cute girls. You screw the hot ones.

harper
"much so. so... singing camp. was it your idea or did someone force you into it?" i asked him looking around. i don't really do eye contact. it makes me incredubly anxious. i'd rather just talk, thank you very much. that's why i prefer phone conversations and texts to video chats.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:11 am

Poppy
"Very", I say and return his smile. "One of my favourites", I look him up and down while he was looking away. He was kinda cute. Not the usual type that I go for but camp is all about change.

Allie
"Um...a little bit of guitar and violin", I say. "I don't sing a lot though", I continue. I wrap my earphones around my fingers and carelessly stuff them in my bag, "I'm Allie".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:16 am

Joules
"My idea, thought it would be an experience, if you get what I mean" I replied, with my gaze still on him, "What about you? Did your brother force you in to it?"

Noah
"So what is it about?" I asked, genrally curious, I liked reading, and discovering new books is most of the fun.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:27 am

Parker
"Allie short for Alison?" I bolted myself up and pressed my chin against the back of the seat. Finally someone to talk to, someone who wasn't Harper."I'm Parker, and please don't confuse me for my twin brother, we're not the same."

harper
"you could put it that way", i nodded a bit, just to confirm what i said."singing in public, singing for anyone, singing or playing piano in front of anyone is not my thing. parker is all for spotlights, i am not."
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Poppy
"Well its about these white kids in a racist community. Their dad has become the lawyer for a black man that was accused of assault. He was innocent of course. They all are", I sigh lightly, looking just over his shoulder.

Allie
"No", I shake my head. "Allie as in Alexandra. I prefer Allie though", I look between him and his brother. "That's going to be hard. You two look very alike".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:22 pm

Joules
"That's such a shame, you seem like the type who would go really far if you were to preform for people." I notice, moving my gaze away from him a second, flickering out of the window, but going back to him. He's a more interesting sight.

Noah
"Sounds interesting, I shall definitely check it out sometime" I nodded with a smile at her, "So what other books do you enjoy reading?" I was interested about her, she seemed nice and pretty.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Parker
"Yeah, just don't snog him", I winked at Allie. Alexandra? I like Lexie more than Allie. Yeah, I'll call her Lexie. "Snogging Harper is a very bad idea."

harper
"yeah, no, i'm not the best singer", i shook my head. no, no, no. don't mention anything i do. that's a very bad idea. i might shut down."parker is the singer in our family, i back him up." i'm very self conscious of anything including me.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:19 pm

Poppy
"Oh mostly fiction. You know, like harry potter and the hunger games", this was really the first time anyone had taken an interest in what I like. "What about you?"

Allie
I raise an eyebrow and look over to Harper. "Oh really", I say and drag the vowels. "And why might that be", my gaze lingers slightly too long on Harper. But then again they both look just as good.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Joules
"Why not? Your talking voice has the sound of a voice that would be very good at singing" I replied, "What about instruments? Do you play many of them?" I asked.

Noah
"Oh, I like fiction like Pride and Prejudice, more of the classics" I replied, "But I have read the HP series, definitely very good" I added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Group RP #Yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP #Yay   Group RP #Yay Empty

Back to top Go down

Group RP #Yay
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scribbles and Doodles :: Roleplays :: 1x1-
Jump to: