Scribbles and Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribbles and Doodles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
lješnjak

lješnjak

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:20 pm

(kets just skip to the assigning of partners)
Crevan
The clock ticked closer and closer to the end of the hour. Shame really, I had enjoyed talking to Thomas a lot, and I knew I probably won't talk to him again. Especially if Rivera is around. "Your homework-" Homework? I love potions but I hate homework "Is to buddy up with the person on your table and research how some potions work. You are allowed to choose which potion and I will need a vaile of that chosen potion. I will need a larhe amount of writing on how to make and any problems you could face while making it, due in two weeks" I groaned with the rest of the class.

(Right tomorrow I am going to get you up at six by junping amd screaming on your bed, you lazy piece of shit)
Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:24 pm

I look at Crevan and say "I guess we'll be spending a lot more time together. We should meet up in the library sometime".

(oh so now in the lazy one. Were you too lazy to reach the floor to pick up your phone a while ago.
at least im not lazy as in doesn't do anything all day *cough*)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:30 pm

(heyhey i hoovered the car. Yeah beat that. The phone was far away, youre not worth reaching that far)
Crevan
"It's a date!" I joked, just before the bell rang. "Well, Mr. Thomas, I shall meet you at the library after dinner" And with that, I grabbed my bag, tipped my head like I was wearing a hat in farewell and walked off to find Rivera.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:35 pm

I followed Crevan with my eyes as she walked out of the classroom. Something about her was different. Good different. I didn't even notice Uriel standing next to me until he slapped me on the back of the head. "Tom, that better be a stare of hatred", he said i a warning voice. I decided to make him happy so said "yeah, god. I cant believe I had to sit with her" in a serious tone. Then more sarcastically "I cant believe you ditched me, man".

(*holds heart* you have no idea how much that hurt)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:38 pm

(Yeah feel the paaaain
Heeelp this fly wont stop harrassing me. Save me)

(We should skip to the library, you start)
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:39 pm

(open a window you wimp)

(yeah sure)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:54 pm

(but its ooooopen)
Crevan
Jimmy and Annie followed me up to the library, they kept questioning me, even though I had explained everything to me. Why can't people just have different gender friends? Jimmy of all people understand Thomas is a friend. I didn't make them leave though as I pushed open the doors to the library, they're stupidly intelligent and will be very udeful for our project. I flopped down on an empty table, Jimmy sitting beside me and Annie on his other side, holding his hand. I didn't mind them holding hands and hugging when I am around, but kissing was a no go.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:58 pm

I hurry to the library. Late. As always. Technically it wasn't my fault. Uriel had been trying to make me fly with him. I push open the doors and scan the library for Crevan. I see her at a table with some other Slytherins and cautiously walk over to them

(coax it out)
(Also, whoa. Did she flop onto the table)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:08 pm

(yes yes she did, she is spread eagle across the table singing paramore)
Crevan
I glanced up at the sound of the door opening, "He's cute" Jimmy said beside me, receiving a punch in the side. I had changed out of my uniform into something comfier, muggle clothing which included a hat. You cannot expect me to survive without a hat. "Hey, Thomas, meet James and Annie- since they're Ravenclaws they will help us with their bottomless amount of intelligence." Jimmy gave a snort of laughter and stood up, Annie following suit. "Yeah.. No, do it yourself Cree" With that they left, causing me to groan and lower my head to the table creating a dull thudding noise. "Friends are so useless. What is their point if not to let you steal their homework?"
(But window faaaar
you do it for me)
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:13 pm

(but your window is sooooooo many miles away)

"They seem nice", I notice as i take a seat opposite her. "You know, after all my time here ive never really made friends with anyone outside of Gryffindor". Due to laziness and being antisocial i presume.

(put down that cheese cake
throw out that fondue
and get on up, girl)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:24 pm

(but youre at your mothers arent you? Or a sister would be complaining. Its only like two miles. You can walk)

Crevan
"Time changes things" I said, lifting my head from the table to rest it on the palms of my hands,"The other houses aren't that bad, though I haven't spoken properly to a Hufflepuff before. Do you think they'll turn into a badger?" I asked, mostly to myself, before remembering tthe whole reason I was here. "Well Mr. Thomas, which potion shall we study?" I asked, tapping the side of my face with my nails.

(I distinctively remember you offering a kiss, do I get my kiss? I did get those videos after all, and extra pictures from the daily mail)
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:02 am

(i was being sarcastic about the miles)

"I think I heard somewhere that the Draught of Peace was quite a good one. Its difficult but could earn us extra marks if we get it right". I distinctly remember my dad getting assigned that potion when he was at school.

(only if you could get a picture from one of those videos, but since you didn't...
however, if you insist...)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:07 am

(Waaalk, actually, let's go out for a walk later, or we'll be both just sat in our homes flailing around.)

Crevan
I nodded slowly and jotted the name down on a piece of paper. "Good one, can you remember any of the ingredients or will we have to look it up?" I asked, carefully underlining the name. "One problem is if we over do the ingredients we could put the drinker into a deep sleep."

(How to pick up chicks: a novel by hazel.)
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:12 am

(we could go to the cinema)

"If i remember correctly. And my memory is pretty great, the ingredients are: powdered moonstone, syrup of hellebore, powdered porcupine quills, and powdered unicorn horn. It should be a turquoise blue when finished and simmered before being drunk" I say slowly remembering. "My dad used to make me recite difficult potions".

(Can i get a copy if that)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:19 am

(we could)

Crevan
I quickly scribbled down everything he said, "What boring bedtime stories" I noticed after I had written it. "Is that everything?" I asked, scanning down the list, "It doesn't look too complicated"

(no as it contains all the secrets to the world and you already have a cat s you've got an advantage of picking them up. Girls dig cats)
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:12 am

"Yeah that's everything", i say. "I should find a book with it in though. Just to be sure".

(ITS NOT ENOUGH)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:21 am

Crevan
I nodded again, "So I guess you dad enjoyed potions?" I asked, gesturing to the piece of paper with the writing on.

(Like your face. *oooh*)
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:54 pm

"Not really. But its like he has this unwilling need to make me pass every subject", he said as he searched the bookshelves.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Crevan
"That is a good thing; passing every subject is important" I replied looking over towards him, leaning back into tthe chair and tipping it back slightly.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:52 pm

I turned and smiled at her. She seemed generally nice. I was beginning to like her a lot. I find the book that I was looking for and tease it out of the shelf. It was extremely heavy so i had to balance it on my shoulder. I shuffled over to the table and slammed it down. I saw Mrs Pince (????) the librarian peep her head out from between one of shelves. She glared at my and shushed me. I hold up my hands and whisper "sorry". When she backed back into the shelves i quietly sat down and said "she shushed me".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:00 am

Crevan
"I think she'll do more than shush you next time" I whispered, then dragged the book so it was inbetween us, I flicked it open to the index, searching for the potion name. I struggled slightly with the weight but soon found the right name and flicked over to the right page. Scanning over the page, I mouthed along to the words as I read.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:05 am

(innuendo much)

I glance at her while reading the book and smile to myself. She seemed too adorable to be in Evil Central. I take out some parchment and copy from the book. "Where are we even supposed to make a sample?" I ask. "We cant exactly conjured up a work desk. Or...maybe we can", I raise my eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:15 am

(c; )
Crevan
"I guess Professor Slughorn wasn't expecting two students from different houses to work on it together. Otherwise we would make it in the common room, but I doubt it would be a good idea for one of us to turn up at another's common room. We would get the shit beaten out of us." I noticed, looking up from the book. "The best place would be a disused classroom"
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:19 am

"I know exactly the place in the north corner", I vaguely point in that direction. "I think it used to be a divination classroom but then they decided it was basically pointless".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:25 am

Crevan
"It is, a few students seemed disappointed. Ha, yeah it is pointless. Good idea" I said, smiling at him, "Though let's hope people don't see us going up there. They might get the wrong idea" I winked at him, smiling brightly but dropping my gaze back back to the book.

Last edited by lješnjak on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 2
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next