Scribbles and Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribbles and Doodles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lješnjak

lješnjak

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:08 pm

Victoria
I grinned at him, giving his hand a squeeze. "Anytime" I did a little jump to reach his cheek to kiss it. "C'mon lets go have some fun with Jonesy"
Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:12 pm

(blocked)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:17 pm

(skip)
Victoria
They had given us a gun, since they had conviscated ours, or lost them, which I was unsure. I weight the gun in my hand, twirling it around. Ugh, horrible, too much weight on the barrel. "Joey, will we get our own guns back?" I asked, ignoring Jones who was talking to us and a few other people.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:19 pm

I drop out of my straight stance and lean towards her. "Depends if they want to keep them or not", I say out of the corner of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:23 pm

Victoria
I wasn't so discreet when talking. Infact the only way I was hiding that fact by talking slightly quieter than before. "They are not keeping my fucking gun. That was a gift from my dad" I said.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:26 pm

"Of course it was", I mumble. "Most people get normal gifts like flowers or jewellery. But no, you get a gun", I turn and look at her properly.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:31 pm

Victoria
"Yeah, like I'm normal." I grinned at him, before bumping him with my hip. "I love that gun, if they damage it..." I trailed off slightly, before kicking my toe into the ground.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:36 pm

"Okay, next mission: get our guns back", I say with a nod. "After Commander Jones here finishes with his monologue, we will go and get our guns back". I mentally groan, the first step to Victoria's escape plan. God help us all.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Victoria
"Nah, thats our next next mission. Mission one starts in a second." I said, with a squeeze of his hand.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:52 pm

"Okay", I say louder than I had meant to. Jones stopped in his never ending drone of absolute bullshit, "but clearly Joe and Victoria here would be more qualified to tell you all this. Why don't you share with the class".
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:56 pm

Victoria
"Or, why don't you shut the fuck up as clearly no one gives a fuck about the bullshit you're going on and on about." I said, twirling the gun my hand. "Guys, I am qualified enough to tell you this is more boring than Year 7 maths"
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:33 pm

A couple of the men laughed and relaxed slightly. "Listen, miss", he said the word as if it was his worst enemy. "I don't want to here any of your sass. Now get your ass back in line before I shoot you myself". He clears his throat as everyone else shuffles back into their stiff backed positions.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Victoria
"Oh, no no no.. We can't be having that now. Threatening a girl, only arseholes do that." I quickly cocked my gun and fired at his foot, then kicked him over, "I don't like getting told to put my ass in line, cunt" I kicked him again, and with a flick of my hair and returned into line, acting like nothing had happened. "Oh dear; I slipped"
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:43 pm

I shuffle awkwardly and rub my eye with the hand that wasn't holding a gun. The other men rushed forward and lifted him up, carrying him over to the hospital. The few who had stayed behind looked at me and Victoria warily.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:46 pm

Victoria
"Bit not good?" I asked Johann as I watched the men. "Maybe a bit over the top?" I added, flicking my gaze over to Joey, but it was clear to see I really didn't give a flying fuck.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:48 pm

"Um, yeah a bit", I say sarcastically. "Ahh, great. Now theyre gonna think were mental", I moan. The men looked between us and decided that Victoria was the bigger threat.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Victoria
"But you've done nothing wrong" I noticed, looking at the men before clicking my gun to replace the memory and bullets, not even glancing at the gun. The more I appear as a threat the better.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:53 pm

"Yeah but were together. If you do something bad it reflects badly on me, and vice versa". The men start to back away and I lean closer to Victoria, while checking that my gun was loaded. "The next next mission?"
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Victoria
"Doesn't seem to work with goodness" I noticed, "Yep, lead the way Princess" I smiled at him, oddly enjoying the new surrondings. A lot better than zombies, but easier to scare- sadly.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 6:41 pm

A group of army men came marching towards us. One of them knocked the gun out of my hands and threw it across the ground. He pulled my arms behind my back, "ah, shit. Stop...harassing me". I didn't know what to say in these situations.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Victoria
"Oi. Let go of him" I was going to walk forwards to attack the man, but two hands knocked the gun out of my hand. Another pair tried to grab me, but I rammed my arm into his ribs. "Bastard leave us alone or your fucking nose will be smashed into your face" Another nan jumped on me, and the pure weight of him knocked me over, pinning me to the ground. Two more men came, restricting my movements more, apart from the steady flow of swears that left my mouth. The thing that pissed me off most was I had no idea what they were doing to Johann as someone's arse was in the way.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:01 pm

"Victoria!", I scream against the wall that had just squished my nose. I feel blood running down my chin. I kick backwards both the man moves his legs out of the way. I manage to turn my head slightly so that I could see the man that was breaking my face. The next thing I know was darkness as he hit me on the head with something hard.

(skip to...somewhere else
and now somewhere over the rainbow is in my head
ugh)
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:08 pm

(mhm)
Victoria
I pulled the hat off my head, aiming a kick at the bars that trapped us in here. "Cunts!" I shouted, then turned to Johann. I walked to his side, and turned his head towards me. "Here" I say softly, dapping my hat carefully where he was bleeding, removing the older blood and trying to stop it from bleeding more.
Back to top Go down
rocketship potter

rocketship potter

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:11 pm

I grimace at the stinging but try to hide my pain. Now was not the time to be weak. I sigh, "why, in the name of god, did they attempt to put you in military service?"
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Victoria
I laughed slightly, finishing the cleaning the blood off his face. I kissed his forehead before throwing the hat on the ground and pacing up and down. I never want to channel my anger towards Johann. He did nothing wrong, he's the only important thing in my life [apart from my gun]. Since the incident with Bolt I don't want to put anything against Joey. I kicked the floor with my foot, trying to think of a plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1   Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1 - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sophie and Hazel, numéro 1
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next