Scribbles and Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribbles and Doodles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Performing for you 16#

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
ley
Admin
ley

Performing for you 16# Empty
PostSubject: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Performing for you 16# Tumblr_m3brmmdXn21r7o1ruo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://ohreallyarley.tumblr.com
ley
Admin
ley

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Performing for you 16# Newcreate.php?text=Callipso%20Ravelle&name=Shorthand

Performing for you 16# Xxh1HnV
"Yeah, I do that a lot. The face scrunch. Y'know,
tryna be cute and stuff."

Name
Callipso Ravelle
"The almighty. I have no idea what the actual were
my parents trying to accomplish by giving me
a Greek name to my French surname. I'm about as
French as French fries."
Nicknames
Cali
"Yes, because it's short for Callipso, if you haven't
noticed already."
"I'm so ooold."
"Genuinely offended. I might call the cops."
Sexuality
Homosexual
"That's right, girls, this bad boy is not on
your team. Wait, is that the proper phrase?
I'm on team 'screw guys'... and I mean literally.
I expressed myself wrong, gimme a sec. I'm
on team 'sexual intercourse with guys'. I do
hope I'm clear because I'm not saying that again."
Date/Place of Birth
Rochester, New York
"The shittiest place in this world, excuse my
language, but it's necessary."
Current location
x
"That's right, y'all! I have gotten my ass into NYC!"
Nationality
American
"I'd sing 'We're the kids in America' but I
cannot sing for the love of God."
Occupation
Cinematographer in training
"Yep, I wanna show the people movies
are more than hot-ass  actors on the set.
And I also want to be a trophy husband to
one of them. My aspirations are set high."

Performing for you 16# Tumblr_lwxfm7D2ZR1r1uj0z
"I'm an asshole, like, 90% of the time."

Positives
"I'm talkative and open and not afraid
to speak my mind."
Flaws
"I'm also a sarcastic idiotic
asshole, so there's that."
Dreams/Ambitions
"I want...- no scratch that.
I want to hook up with a movie star."
Fears
"I fear stupidity. I'm allergic to it."

Performing for you 16# YFyAARi
"I'm not exactly blind, bit not far from it, that's
why it's obligatory I wear glasses. They are
the worst while making out, believe me."

Parents
Miranda and John Ravelle
"The person who raised me
into who I am today. They
didn't do a very good job.
I'm joking, I'm joking!"
Siblings
"I'm a spoiled single child."
Children
Natalie Torres
"...I know what you're thinking.
'He's too young to have kids' and
all that. Well, guess what. We all
make mistakes. Nat is going to be
two soon. Jen won't let me see her
because apparently I'm a disgusting
homosexual and I'll give her my disease.
You know what, let's just not talk
about this, leave it alone."
Current Partner
"Single as a pringle and ready to mingle
except I'd rather eat pringles."
Ex-Partners
Jen Torres
"Yep. She hates my guts."
Friends
Melissa Carter
"She's sort of my landlady because I
occupied her flat like Napoleon occupied
Russia in the 1812."
Enemies
"I try not to have them."

Performing for you 16# ZhLMhac
"Ah ew ew ew. I hate closeups of my face."

Build
"Awfully skinny. No abs for me, apparently."
Hair Colour
Brunette
"Yep, all natural, ladies."
Eye Colour
Amber
"Brownish-hazelesque."
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 6:45 pm

Performing for you 16# Newcreate.php?text=Frederick Miller&name=potatpress__
Performing for you 16# Tumblr_ml8zoiqgKa1s1mskoo1_500
{ x x x }

I love you one, a two, a three shoo-be-doo.
I love you four, that's more than I can afford.
And I can tell someday that I'm gonna say the truth,
I love you 5.

{   Name
My name is Frederick Edward Miller, but not many people know my first name, so I am usually known as Richie, I have no idea where that came from. But my parents call me Freddie. It seems my parents have a sense of humour, naming me after a brewery owner. I don't mind all that much as long aspeople don't find out my first name. Apparently, my name means 'Peaceful ruler' 'Wealth' 'Mill worker', but I have no idea how that affects anything at all. }

{ Age
I am 22 years old, and my birthday is the 31st August. Summer birthday, the best. }

{ Gender
I am male, I don't think there is anything else I can add here, is there? }

{ Sexuality
I am gay, I don't mind, really. I mean, guys, what are you doing looking at women when there are hotties out there like Grant Gustin? My parents didn't seem shocked when I told them, but I presume not every person's male kid only watched tv programs that contained hot males. }

Performing for you 16# Tumblr_mpul4tJgZ31rzcy78o1_500

{ What are you like?
A nerd. That is the best word for me. I was always the teacher's pet at school, but even being the dorkiest kid in school I had plenty of friends. I am sociable and am very happy to have a conversation with someone. I sometimes try to be funny, but that next to never works, hence the reason I read the lines rather than write them. Unlike everyone believes us gays and actors to be, I am not camp, I do not exaggerate everything I do. I am just a normal guy who just likes other guys. Unfortunately, I have a very shot temper, if I get annoyed it is almost a guarantee I will lash out at you, so I try as much as possible to stay a happy person. If I do begin to feel myself get angry, I will stop what I am doing and start repeating lines from books I have read. This usually works, and it is becoming a lot less frequent that I am getting frustrated, I've become too busy to dwell on it. Wait, this makes me sound like a grumpy person. I'm not. I am usually happy and smiley, I just have down moments. Well, that we all do. }

{ Dreams
I have always dreamt of being a film star, where everyone knew my name and every day I am getting a step closer to that dream. My other dream is to find the perfect guy who I can spend the rest of my life with, hopefully he won't just like me for my soon-to-be fame. }

{ Fears
I am agoraphobic, which is quite similar to being claustrophobic, however agoraphobia is more a fear of being helpless in an embarrassing or inescapable situation, I don't mind small spaces that much. }

Performing for you 16# Tumblr_n4c0kye23g1slkogxo3_500

{ Eyes
My eyes are an odd colour. They are a greyish green, with a dark green rim. I like them, I haven't seen anyone with a similar colour before, apart from sister anyway. }

{ Hair
My hair is quite a dark blonde, and it is spiked up to the side. }

{ Height
I am 5ft 11", I like being this height, I am not looked down upon as I am slightly taller than most people, but I am not too tall to look like a giraffe. }

{ Weight
I am around 150lb, which according to this website is about the right weight a man should be at my height. }

Performing for you 16# Tumblr_mdlefflpUF1rhkppno1_500

{ Birth Place
I was born in California, and my family and I moved to New Jersey when I was 10. }

{ Current Residence
I live in a flat in New York, it is nice and spacious, plus it is pretty modern, I really like it. }

{ Occupation
My current job is as a small scale actor, I was just hoping that I will be able to get bigger jobs in the future. }

Performing for you 16# Tumblr_mehigcjtCr1rynxj1

{ Parents
I have a mum, and a dad, like most people. I get on with them both very well. They were surprisingly accepting when I came out. And I am really glad about that because I didn't want to be in bad terms with them. }

{ Siblings
I have a younger sister, her name is Daphne, everyone says we look very similar, but I disagree with them. She is a lot prettier than me. }

{ A view into my past
'I sat in a small café with my laptop resting on the coffee table in front of me. I tapped slowly on the keypad, typing up an essay for my English teacher. I didn't have to do this, but I enjoyed the book so much it seemed a crime to not write about it. My friends were all out, probably playing sports. I didn't mind all that much, I enjoyed this kind of thing. Sports just make your clothing icky. I got up and walked over to the counter and bought another coffee I could tell the waitress was flirting with me. A lot of girls did that. I just smiled kindly back at her and pushed my glasses a little further up my nose. I liked my glasses but preferred contacts, so that is what I usually wear, but today I didn't feel in the mood for poking myself in the eye. I would've given the waitress a tip, as a sort of apology that I wasn't flirting back, but with the financial state I currently find myself, it was a bit hard. I return to my table and continued working.
"Yo, Rich, you coming to play ball with us?" Rich. Ha, I always find that amusing. As that is something I am not, and it isn't my name.
"Not today, sorry, dude" I replied, and Max sighed and walked to my side and sat in the chair next to me. He glanced at my work and scrunched up his nose in disgust,
"You're working again." He glanced at the title, "That book was terrible" He said. Max is my best friend. He has been just that since I first moved here. But he sure can be stupid at times.
"Max, this book is one of the best I have ever read-"
"Dude, I don't care" Max said, standing up and walking away from the table. "Come out with us later though, yeah?"
"Yeah"'
}

Performing for you 16# Tumblr_mdn98qzE2n1rb1h8ko1_500
Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
ley
Admin
ley

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Cali
I hummed what seemed to be a melody of 'We are young' with a hundred missed notes as I fiddled with my camera. A birthday gift, a lovely thing, really, but I rarely got to use it. Theory was all we learnt at school. I don't need macro when I'm goddamn working as a camera man. I don't need angle names because I'm going to shoot whatever I freaking want, and if that means put a huge closeup on some guy's face, then I'm going to do that, because I live in America, the land of the free. The set around me was pretty basic, though I had no idea what would this movie be about. Indie hipster love story about two straight white people whose lives change in a blink or some shit. Excuse my swearing. 'But I like swearing', said a little voice in my head, but it wasn't me, I swear. I'm Dr Jekyll and that is my Mr Hyde. Following the little voice's guide, I swore loudly (a word children can't hear) as I dropped my camera objective.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Frederick
I flicked through the script again, I hated to admit this but I didn't like the script itself, however, the writer was the sibling of a friend, so I had to accept the role. I leant against the wall as I scanned my lines, if I tried I might be able to give this character, now what's it called? Umpf. Yeah. I glanced up at a loud swear and smiled lightly, watching the person who had swore fiddling with the camera.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:13 pm

Cali
"Shit!" I swore again as a stack of boxes containing props (I hope) fell on me. I must've bumped it with my something, or it was that unstable that it would fall any second. I dropped down with another swear, this time quieter, as I found myself buried under carton boxes."Help!" I called, though it sounded with a whine."I'll be recreating Titanic in no time if someone doesn't come! And by that I mean death!" Typical. I try to make a stupid joke whenever I'm in trouble and hope people take pity in me. Mostly they don't. Shame on you, people, and I mean nobody particular...*cough, Jen Torres, cough*. I'm just lucky I'm not a divorcee, because damn, would the Christian community of New York hate my guts. Gasp! Shock! Scandal! I left my wife for another man!Oh, the agony! Okay, I'll stop, I'll stop. Thing is, there wasn't another man, not yet. It's not like I don't try. I do my best to sit down straight and look cute to make guys come to me. So far this tactic hasn't worked. I was thinking of changing it soon.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Frederick
I took a deep breath, trying to stop myself from bursting into laughter, which failed, causing me to snort loudly. I placed my script onto the floor and walked over to help him. I started picking the boxes off him and placing them to the side, "Technically you wouldn't die from these boxes falling on you. You can still breath and stuff, plus the titanic was hit by an iceberg, not cardboard" I said, removing another box.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Cali
"Don't tell me how to live my life", I argued searching for my glasses. Priorities. A second before I put the new-found glasses on my nose, I posed a question in my mind. Hot or not? I got my answer when I looked through the glasses. Haawt."You're underestimating my pain", I let out a groan as I got up and placed the boxes into a tower (which will fall in like 0.3 seconds). I feel like such a weakling; everybody comes home super excited, like 'I went to aerobics!', 'I was just dancing Zumba!' and I'm sitting on the floor because I'm too lazy to walk to the sofa and surfing the internet. 'You know what I did today?' I wanted to ask those people.'One of my crops in Farmville has reached it's biggest state!' I swear sometimes I'm furniture to my roommate, Melissa. Literally. She vacuums around me.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Frederick
"Sure I am" I agreed with a smile as I sorted out the boxes so that they wouldn't fall. I walked back over to my script and picked it up, shaping into a cone. "I have a feeling we will need to put a sign on those boxes 'Warning, do not allow cameraman near as they will fall on him'" I noticed, using the cone to point at the pile of boxes.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:00 pm

Cali
I made a fake pout."Cameraman has a name, you know." A really shitty name. Do you know from where the name Callipso originates? Greece. Except not really. Callypso, however does. I feel like one of those children who don't have the name Brittany but the name Britney, not Alice but Allyss. My parents are such hipsters. And surname, well... Ravelle originates from France. My father thinks he's French because of that. Truthfully, he's been to France once, on a business trip. Father, you embarrass me on a daily basis. No, no, I love them, really, but if they could just stop being so... "Hip". And being a proper twink I am, I put air quotation marks there. My parents try to be so cool, listening to One Maroon and Republic of Imagined Dragons. It's sad, I tell you. I want to put a bandage over their mouth with a plead 'birth-givers. don't.'.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Frederick
"Well, cameraman who has a name, what is it?" I asked, moving my hand up to my nose to push my glasses up, except they weren't there, I forgotten I was wearing contacts today. So to cover up the odd movement I scratched the bridge of my nose. I often do that, force of a habit. I looked at the guy, he seemed nice, and, who are we kidding? This guy was hot, like seriously. But I pushed that thought away, how many hot gays have I met? Only a few and they were all taken, typical. I guess the saying, 'you snooze you lose' works in this case.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Cali
"I'm obviously Kate Winslet, did you not hear my plea for help?" I joked noticing his little arm movement. I did that too, but not so often, because if my glasses fell I'd act like a child, point my finger to the ground and make noises until someone bends down for me and lifts them up. Whoa, that sounds so nasty. But hell, who am I to say what's nasty or not, I've been bent more times than Kim Kardashian, or at least Mel says so. Not quite true, I had, like, three datees my whole life, and the first one was a girl so that doesn't count. *cough, I hate your guts, Jen, cough* I do that cough thing a lot. Blame the internet and all it's gooey goodness. Ah, nasty again, dammit."Just kidding, if you haven't noticed. Callipso, nice to meet you." I sniffed so the glasses on my nose would position by themselves.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:22 pm

Frederick
"Well, Kate, Callipso isn't a name you hear often. Where is it from?" I asked, Callipso, interesting, but I liked it. It is like the name Sherlock, rare but has a great ring to it. Frederick, reminds me of that guy off Scooby-Doo. It doesn't help the matter that my sister is called Daphne. I think my parents just named us for the 'lulz'. Such loving people, I know. I like them though, they are always very good to have a joke around.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Cali
"I have no clue. Apparently my mum is, like, one thirty-fourth Greek, hence the name of Greek nymph. I think from Homer's Odyssey, but I don't read stuff like that, so I wouldn't know", I tried keeping my description short. Speaking of short..."People usually call me Cali, though. No idea where they got the idea to call me after an actress, but hey, people will be people and dogs will be dogs and rats will be rats and I'm not quite sure where was I going with this. So what's your name? I have to be polite and ask, my mum told me to do so."
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:37 pm

Frederick
I chuckled lightly, "Nice to meet you, Cali, I am Richie" I said, partly that is true, the name Frederick does have slightly similar letters to Richie. When I was younger I was teased slightly because of my name, so when we moved to New Jersey I introduced myself as Richie to everyone. They all seemed to believe me. But my parents always stuck to Freddie which reminds me of that chocolate bar with the frog on the front.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:50 pm

Cali
"Now that the introduction part is over, how'dya get into this movie? I have to be here, it's my duty as a student, but for the love of God", my voice lowered,"the script is shit and I've seen this theme in hundreds of movies. Predictable, cliche." I immediately felt guilty; what if the guy wanted to be here? Because if he did, sorry, babe, but it's not going to happen. Heh, look at me, already creating fantasies with this guy. He seemed to be the type to get a lot of girls, so that rules me, the masculine part of the world, out of his team. Wait, it's that metaphor again. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Frederick
"I'd agree with you but the writer of it is my friend's sibling and my friend would snap me into pieces if I said something bad against it" I replied quietly, "She was apparently desperate for me to be in it. " I sighed lightly, Will said his sister would cry if I said no. My weak spot is guilt, make me feel guilty and I would do anything for you. Literally anything.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:03 pm

(dont give me ideas hazel)

Cali
"I just hope you don't suck at acting." But I hope you suck other things *collective oooh* I'm terribly sorry for that. Hide your children because there will be more commentary like that. Sorry, I can't help myself, the guy was, like, really hot and I hate getting my hopes up and then seeing them crashed on a rock. I do like my hyperboles, don't I? That's why people don't like me. I exaggerate everything I can. In some ways it can be good *heey* but in most ways? Not really.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Frederick
I tugged at the edge of my t-shirt's sleeve, straightening it. "Well, I certainly try. If you think about it you are acting all the time. Just unknowingly." I said, "Acting the play of life, only one person writes the script. And for our sake, let us hope it isn't as terrible as this one" I said, holing up the cone of script in my hand.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Cali
"So deep, dude", I patted his shoulder and bent down *haha bent kim kardashian haha* to retrieve my objective, which was the thing that caused all this trouble."As you do your best job acting, I will make you as pretty as possible, or as ugly as possible, depends on how I like you. I am the lightman, fear me", I switched into full-on Batman voice.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Frederick
I laughed, "There is only a small amount lighting can do" I noticed, uncurling my script to read it again.
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Cali
"You underestimate my power", I said, directly quoting Star Wars. Sorry, y'all, but I didn't actually like it. To sci-fiy for me. I watched for the actors, because damn. Damn. I'd sell my body to the entire cast (but I'm not sure they'd buy it). I peeked over Richie's shoulder to get a glance of the text."I've seen better dialogue in chick flicks."
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:23 pm

Frederick
"Political debates" I corrected, scanning through it. "Chick flicks can be interesting, you just have to find the right one"

(star trek is best)
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:25 pm

Cali
"No. Chick flicks are meant to be burned in a wildfire set by me." Sorry, darling, but no. You can be hot all you want but if you think chick flicks are even remotely good, you can leave my world. I played with my camera waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Frederick
"But the actors-" I quickly corrected myself "actresses they hire can be pretty hot" I noticed, flicking a page. Shit, what if he picked up on that? He could just think it was an honest to God mistake, but I wouldn't have corrected myself so quickly if it was a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performing for you 16#   Performing for you 16# Empty

Back to top Go down

Performing for you 16#
Page 1 of 42Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scribbles and Doodles :: Roleplays :: 1x1-
Jump to: