Scribbles and Doodles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribbles and Doodles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Creativity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ley
Admin
ley

Creativity Empty
PostSubject: Creativity   Creativity EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Creativity Tumblr_inline_momhtpqg2n1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
http://ohreallyarley.tumblr.com
lješnjak

lješnjak

Creativity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creativity   Creativity EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Right here is my eye
(loving the gif xD)
Creativity Tumblr_muiu6zrH1g1s4uzejo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://alpacascantdraw.tumblr.com
ley
Admin
ley

Creativity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creativity   Creativity EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Creativity ODkx45M
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

Creativity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creativity   Creativity EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Creativity Tumblr_muiv6zpQHY1riakgio1_400
Hello. I am Barbara.
You can call me
Barbie.
Everyone does. I live in
this horrific house. It's
called "Barbie Dream house!"
Believe me, it isn't
a dream. A human
ignores my needs and
never sends me to the
toilet. I'm like Jack
in the Sims. I can't
get out.

Send help.

BARBARA
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

Creativity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creativity   Creativity EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Creativity 2013-10-11214355_zpsdea171bc
One day I saw a big doll house in my garden. So I walked over to it and kicked it.
The End
Back to top Go down
lješnjak

lješnjak

Creativity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creativity   Creativity EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:59 pm

Ellie's story for Zach.  
"It's a cool night" A voice says, I didn't hear the owner approach. A dark silhouette sits down on the fence beside me "I didn't expect you to be here" I replied, returning my gaze up to the pale winter moon. "Didn't. Ah, but my dear, you did. You have been long awaiting this night" The voice is husky, with a slight mysterious tone. "You do know what this night means?" "Of course I do, but I am not sure I am ready" I said, lowering my gaze from the moon to the dark frosty ground. "You are, my dear, the Gods have said you are" The voice says, I risk a glance towards it, and the owner gives me a dark smile "Farewell my dear, until I see you again" The silhouette stands up on top of the fence and leaps into the air, as soon as it is airborne, it's form changes, and a dark crow flies up into the sky, leaving me staring behind it, watching it fly effortlessly towards the stars.

"Leila! Get down here now!" My foster mother, Julie Taylor called. My parents died just after my second birthday, both from a sudden illness. I groaned quietly and swing my legs off the bed, followed by my body. I trailed out of my room, and down the stairs, towards the kitchen.
"Happy Birthday!" Everyone in the room screamed, as I pushed open the door. The kitchen was filled with people, many faces I didn't recognise, really I only knew the faces of my foster family, the Taylors. The rest of the people I didn't know, but they were all smiling kindly at me, so I smiled back. I knew why they were all here, Julie must of thought I would be sad if there was only her, her husband, Kyle and William, their child.  But in truth I would of much preferred it to be just them. I hate being around people, that's why I had no friends. Everyone at my school annoyed me too much for me to talk to them. 
"Thank you so much!" I grinned, the grin was faux, but I still wanted Julie to feel happy, she would get all lovey and want to know what's wrong if I didn't smile. I love Julie, really, I do but she can be too much at times. 
"Come here and blow out the candles then!" She smiled, gesturing to a large cake just on the island. I walked over to it, sat on a breakfast bar stool and listened to the terrible singing of everyone in the room. I winced internally at their sound but kept smiling, once the awful chorus was done, I blew out the seventeen candles squished on to the cake and the room filled with the smell of candle smoke. 
"Make a wish!" Little Willie shouted smiling, William was only six, and even though he isn't a blood brother, he felt like one. He was the only good thing in this world. I scrunched up my face, pretending to make a wish, 
"What was it?" William asked
"If I told you it wouldn't come true!" I said, kissing the top of his head. 
After what seemed hours, all the people left and Willie had gone to bed, leaving me with Kyle and Julie,
"We left one present until last. It is from your parents, they told us to give it you on your seventeenth if anything happened to them" Julie said, holding a small package in her hands. I knew Julie and Kyle had known my parents before they had died but if I ever asked about them, they would brush it off and went do something else. Julie passed me the parcel, and I opened it with surprisingly steady hands. Once I had removed the paper there was a small box, which, once the lid had been removed, revealed a silver locket in the shape of a crescent moon. I went to open it,  but Kyle placed a hand on mine and shook his head 
"Not yet. You will know when you have to" He said, his words confused me, but I nodded, putting the locket around neck. I was expecting the locket to feel cold and heavy against my skin, but it was the complete opposite, the locket felt warm, a soothing warmth and instead of being heavy, it was light, and for some reason it made me feel lighter, I felt if a breeze hit me I would of been blown away. I stared at the locket confused, before glancing up at Julie and Kyle who were smiling at me, I opened my mouth to ask a question but Kyle shook his head 
"All will be revealed soon" He said, "Now go up to bed, it is late" he added, before turning his back to me starting to tidy the kitchen. I glanced at Julie who nodded and I headed back to my room, getting changed before flopping on my bed and looking at the locket. 

That night, a faint tapping woke me from a sleep I didn't know I had slipped into, I glanced towards the sound which was coming from my window. A large black crow sat tapping gently on the glass with his beak. I walked over to it and opened the window "Shoo" I said, but the crow shook it's head, and jumped up my arm, crawling up my arm to my shoulder. It glanced at my neck, then flew over to my bedside where the locket lay. It grabbed the locket and flew back to me "Hey, give that back" I said, reaching to grab it, but the crow ignored me.Using it's claws, it undid the clasp, and placed it around my neck, then fastened it again. The crow glanced at me again, before landing on the window sill, then held out it's leg and a note was fastened against it. I quickly removed the note and quickly scanned it. I glanced up towards the crow but it was already flying out of the window.

(Please ignore spelling etc, I'll sort them once I've finished the whole thing)
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

Creativity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creativity   Creativity EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:52 am

Creativity 8eb95ok
Creativity C8MQKX3
Creativity BGV6Pc6
Rosalen's place
Back to top Go down
ley
Admin
ley

Creativity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creativity   Creativity EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Day by Day

Our truck's a Volskwagen Peacie
That was used by hippies
But we don't do drugs nor
We got long hair (adds laughing) and we are twenty

Nor Miles and I would ever
Drive a truck called Hannah Oliver
So he drives shotgun while
Sae drinks a large Venti (tis a coffee i think)

Till I go old, till I go grey
I want to live my life, day by day
We're all under sunrays
Living our life day by day

We're away from school
And we're singin' our blues
But just for the sake of singing
There ain't a thing we're missing

Till I go old, till I go grey
I want to live my life, day by day
We're all under sunrays
Living our life day by day